Worstgen

BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Revive the Dms whenever Lol I'm up for anything
H
Hanners220
@NAMELESS I heard real estate is always a good investment. Location, location, location!
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
Example,my dad and mom built a house in a small litoral city in RJ 20 years ago.They bought the land for 6k reais(less than 1k bucks).It is a 500m square terrain.The terrain alone is worth around 60-100k depending on how close to the beach and main roads it is.I think our house is worth around 500k reais(100k bucks).So that is 10x value increase.It is not a short term investment but it pays off.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
You guys can probably afford to buy a few dozen terrains/build houses around here with a few thousand dollars.But you gotta look out for location as you said.I think i heard warren buffet say that citys that grow 5% annualy are a good place to invest.This place my momma and daddy built their house didn't even have asfalt/concretes roads 10 years ago.It was a semi rural region,now it looks like an average city.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
But you gotta be carefull around here because private property rights are kind sketchy,you can get you property stolen from you by the government or some random ass dude if you leave it abandoned for some years.There is a legal term for this but i don't know how its called in english.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
I also heard about germans buying land INSIDE the favelas and building big houses.It makes sense.If they eventually get pacified(and they will) the value will sky rocket since they usually have a great view of the litoral of rio.
H
Hanners220
@NAMELESS can I ask where your parents built their house? I own a two family home, which has gone up in value. My plan is to rent it out one day. I am just not ready to move because I love the location.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
H
Hanners220
@NAMELESS Darwin needed more research for his “Origin of Species” and Rio de Janeiro was a great place to observe a variety of species.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
Yes,this place here is full of stuff yet to be uncovered.There is a small island in front of the beach that people usually visit in Itaipuaçu.Recently,scientists found a lot of arrow heads,ceramic plates and sweet potatos that were left behind by indigenous people.Beautiful place too.I will try to go there this weekned with my dad.I have good memories from the place and this might be my last trip there.
H
Hanners220
@NAMELESS it really does sound beautiful. I hope you have a good visit with your dad. Why might this be your last visit? If I don’t reply back in a timely manner it’s because I went to bed. It’s getting late where I am, and I have work in the morning.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
i'm moving foward with my life to places far away from RJ.it might take years for me to comeback.I might leave Brazil too.So this might be my last visit there for quite some years.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Why are you sad
H
Hanners220
@NAMELESS good luck on your next endeavor! I hope everything goes well for you!
H
Hanners220
@Midnight Delight a student who attends the school where I work was murdered at the age of 13. He was shot while taking a walk, and his death was just senseless. Then my aunt, who has been battling lung cancer, is stopping her treatments because there’s nothing more that can be done. It’s a lot to process.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
Get your aunt to try out joe dispenza's meditations.I got sick with god knows what last year and healed doing that.There is a lot of testimonial out there on youtube about people healing from some serious diseases.But don't get her hopes up,just tell her to do this daily so she has peace of mind and stuff.I feel sorry for that kid and his family.No one should die so young.
H
Hanners220
@NAMELESS I want my aunt to be comfortable when she passes. I definitely want her to have peace of mind. Joe Dispenza’s meditations look quite helpful. I may even try it myself. I know meditation is good for you, but I haven’t been able to do it successfully.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
I hope your aunt recovers.Try to give her the best moments of her Life at this moment.
H
Hanners220
@NAMELESS Thank you for your kind words. I hope she recovers too, but I also don’t want any anger to cloud her final moments.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
Since i think she has quite some years behind her,tell her to try this:do a gratitude journal.have her remeber the goods moments from her childhood,adolescence and adult life.It will get her teary eyed with joy.I know because i did this for some weeks and had some man tears rolling at some point.I changed my energy for hours doing this.Joe talks a lot about this,people that are grateful have crazy health benefits.