Worstgen

Peroroncino
Peroroncino
Bro pls stop creating alts to talk to yourself
J
Juice_D_Blanco
Haha I just made this account , no worries I think you might’ve responded to me by mistake
G
Gohdroger
@Peroroncino bro, without any intention to sound arrogant, I don't have to create alts. Have a look at this (and this is AFTER replying to probably more than a thousand ppl):

https://imgur.com/gallery/OMk05j4

Since you've never encountered such a situation personally before, so.. Totally understand why you feel jealous and suspicious..

Nonetheless, welcome all your future posts & attention fixated on me..
G
Gohdroger
@Juice_D_Blanco hey bro, sry a lot of what I wrote on Reddit actually got deleted before I can even save a copy of them, so I prob have to re-write next time.

(Oh, to others who read my above statement and assume I am claiming they got deleted because they are spoilers, NOPE that's not the case. I didn't claim they are spoilers in those posts).

Lolol can't believe I have to keep saying such disclaimers :')
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
You obviously like attention that explains the alts since you got none from actual users
G
Gohdroger
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
Bro we know already i was trying to warn you that everyone knows what you're doing but if you want to keep embarassing yourself then be my guest
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
And stop spamming me with your shitty pms
G
Gohdroger
G
Gohdroger
And oh , what did I PM you about? Can you upload screenshot onto Imgur and share here with everyone? :)
G
Gohdroger
And don't lie, you claimed that you trying to warn everyone I'm creating Alts. But why didnt I see you tag any of the Forum Staff members here and warn them to track me? They have rules where they ban Alts. Let me help you tag them
G
Gohdroger
@AL sama @Doggo @Bogard hi team, dear user @Peroroncino has been claiming that he's very fixated on me, and trying his best to warn ppl I'm creating Alts. But I see that he has failed to tag any of the staff members, so I'm helping him to tag. Assisting him in his claim
G
Gohdroger
@Peroroncino has stated that he is a man of his word. He stands by what he dares to claim. He claims that I'm using many many Alts, such as this Juice D Blanco account. He promised that if his public claim again me is false, he will publicly apologise to me in an open thread.
G
Gohdroger
@Peroroncino is my cooperation with u gd enough? Anyone else I should tag to assist u with Ur warnings? 😉 Which other users u wanna claim r my alts? Pls assist with us, and with the staff members I tagged, by providing us with the details ok my dear pero!! HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Don't stay too quiet ya? Waiting for your further responses 🤣❤️🤣❤️