Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think Elden Ring in its current state is quite easy compared to other from games lol, he must be a from nooby.

And I’ve never heard of such a bug, he must be on PC? Lol
Seth
Seth
Yeah, it's on PC. Well I had fun playing Elden but still didn't had time to finish it but I will do it one day. I don't think people should cry too much about difficulty. If you are a proper Soulsborne addict you basically develop that level of precision with the gameplay that makes u good at it.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
If it’s too easy tell him to fight Malenia or if he’s really early then Margit
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Yeah I thought so. Number 1 reason I don’t PC game is people spend thousands of $ on a PC just to deal with dumb bugs and crashes I’ve never experienced on console.

And yeah Elden Ring is less about difficulty than previous from games and more about the adventure, story, and experience.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Even if you're crazy good at Soulsborne games there are plenty of ways to make them difficult, like soul level 1 runs lol.
Seth
Seth
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Sekiro is amazing. My only complaint is that it’s not an RPG like other FROM games but this isn’t a flaw of the game.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
10/10 game. Best combat out of any Fromsoft game.

Seth, iirc you went with the ending where you fight Emma and Isshin, you should really try the other one, it's really good.
Seth
Seth
I had shit ton of fun with Sekiro. I love Souls series but Sekiro brought some new level of joy for me.
Seth
Seth
@TheKnightOfTheSea Fucking Isshin bro. I will have nightmares. He is embodiment of the joke "NOPE" if you know what I mean💀