Worstgen

Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
It's not exact to call it a dialect, it's just that he speaks very casual and rudely like a pirate. He doesn't actually "arrr" or stuff like this. Don't think a former pirate would love Akainu and the WG.
With everyone or just pirates? Did he talk rudely with Fujitora? Because Aramaki only interacted with pirates so far, so it can make sense why he would use rude dialect.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
I’m betting that Aramaki and some of the more pirate like marines were mountain bandits or something at some point
Seth
Seth
Ryo and Fuji are from Military Draft. They could've been fucking Pizza Hut owners before becoming Marine Admirals so everything is possible.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Lmao Fujitora running a Pizza Hut is wild
I doubt they would draft a mountain bandit. They also get bounties on their head right? And if Aramaki got the position of the admiral over marines already in service, he had to be a notorious bandit too. Marines can't just erase that kind of bounty and make him their boss.

I wonder if Aramaki already had the DF or got it after the Draft like Fujitora.
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
It means he will simp for a woman and betray the marines just like the aramaki he was inspired by
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
@Peroroncino so what you're saying is that Waramaki got a black blade without committing to virginity and the way of the sword like ZoLo lmao
I absolutely doubt it. His sense of Justice absolutely requires him to be on the side of bad guys and unless suddenly Marines become good guys, he is sticking to the Marines/WG.
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
Remember how oda acknowledged how the bull and the tiger are different in thay sbs when a reader guessed it?