Worstgen

K!NG HARA$H!MA
K!NG HARA$H!MA
Same with China
I am assuming it is directed at me. At least you could directly say it to my face.

I never used the word "cancer". I said don't try to push your values on to us.
Commodities is such a petty argument too.

You never used resources from Middle East or Africa?
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
Nah isn't directed at you, overall. And while i do use resources from other parts of the world i don't refer to them as bad parts of the world unlike they call West
Then a better way to understand is, people in every part of the world has resources. And they are exchanging those resources. We are not getting anything for free.

e.g. Americans don't get anything for free from China. So, they don't need to accept China is good. Because the ruth is Americans hate communists.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
“You say you hate capitalism, yet you buy capitalist food with capitalist dollars so you don’t die. Curious”
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
Difference is I don't shit talk other nations as much as they shit talk west. You know how many times i had some indian guy here talk shit about West and then you ask him which phone he uses and he suddenly shuts up?
While I am not saying I don't believe you, I think it is anecdotal. I admire a lot of things about the Western values (e.g. their hardline against pedophilia, their well-structured cities, at least compared to mine; their mannerism etc.). But I do not admire all of them and would not want...
those values to come to my country.

And secondly, why would you even ask him that? Do you think a phone is a western property or something? He paid for it with his own money.

He shouldn’t need to defend having a phone made in USA when he is criticising USA.
Finally, people in West do shit-talk about other nations very much. There are people who genuinely think we (muslims) are worshippers of Satanism.
Toby D. Dog
Toby D. Dog
Satanism is based.
Bisoromi Bear
Bisoromi Bear