B
Brix
Didn't Zoro say he's fighting Orochi to avenge Yasu
seppuku
seppuku
Sanji get low diffed by doflamingo who weaker then queen. use brain😂
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Obviously not. There's a distinct difference between the YC1 and the rest of the commanders.
seppuku
seppuku
That's not the case with Beat pirates where king and queen have been shown close to equal portrayal with Jack shutting his pants when either speaks. Especially queen.
B
Brix
Since the timeskip, has Zoro fought a top tier and won? Carrot easily dodged his attack and elctrocuted him, and he also needed Orlumbus' help to defeat low tier Pica. Y'all think he's beating King and let alone killing Kaido lmaooo.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Going off from other YC1 they have something that separates them from other commanders, like a top tier ability i.e. Dogtooth's FS, Marco's regen. King should logically fall in that group, with possible top tier COA, or something in that vein. King, as his name implies, is above Queen.
seppuku
seppuku
I never said he not above queen lol. you assuming king has top tier coa, while queen doesn't makes no sense. we haven't seen any of them use haki. all I said is both were portrayed the closest compared to any yc's, which is a FACT. they don't respect each other, bicker with each other and Jack shits his pants from both especially queen.
seppuku
seppuku
btw Marco regen is his df lmfao
seppuku
seppuku
wait till you see king bounty, it will be barely more then queen. that would confirm further
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I am going off of what's presented so far with the FM's. They are special. Marco and Jozu are also very highlighted and put together but in the end we know that Marco is the special one. You are of course entitled to your opinion, I was just pointing out some things. That would be it for me, I am not really looking for a debate in a comment section. Enjoy your day and stay safe.
pedxi
pedxi
King and Queen will face Kid and Law
seppuku
seppuku
ok lol
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
Maybe not since it will happen with PUs, bt yes to Oda they are supposed to, since he always make em end up so.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Well Zoro will also fight Kaido next so the gap between Zoro and Sanji is larger my friend.