Worstgen

Seth
Seth
Everyone sane gets it bro.
G
Gorosei Informer
Sea might hate me for this but I was there when it happened and I know and still know that you had no idea it was his dog and it passed away. I watch it happen in real-time, Seatonnes snapping at you and your shitposting about your "interest" in dogs and fish and such.

Hell I was shiposting and being part of it too. It wasn't obvious his dog passed away at the time until he started posting about it and he doesn't
G
Gorosei Informer
realise its genuinely a case of unintentional ignorance and accidental bad timing.

I've seen you apologise for what you said about Lance in the past and even trying to make amends with him recently, I don't see you having malicious intent, especially in the long term or on a more definite/permanent/personal or whatever level.

You've done nothing wrong imo, you were just shitposting and it was badly timed, but
G
Gorosei Informer
unless you had future sight IRL or were Nostradamus or something, you were clearly unaware of what happened his dog before it happened.

Seatonnes might hate me for saying this but I'm just trying to clear the air, because I'm sick of seeing him being so virile towards you and accusing of you purposely insulting/making fun of his dog when thats far from the truth. Its absolutely horrible to lose your pets, but
G
Gorosei Informer
he's going too far with his self induced, self righteous vendetta against you right now. Its almost like a persecution complex.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and just assume it's just a grudge formed is huge misunderstanding of the context/intention with your shitposting and its one of those shitty moments you cant predict beforehand but ends up blowing up in your face and getting you thrown under a bus.
G
Gorosei Informer
I mean as you've known in the past, I've gotten mad at you too and I regret it in hindsight, I've regretfully lgotten mad at many people here, been one of the kings of overreactions, jumping to conclusions, assuming the worst, being too emotional,hostile and toxic so watching this kick off between you and him is difficult to watch for various reasons, but especially because I witnessed exactly what happened too.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
I'm not mad at seatonnes. I'm moreso super annoyed. I've been banned for things I didn't do before, and I don't care anymore.
I also probably should have apologized or done something earlier. Idk