Worstgen

Seth
Seth
Zhao stuff is dope and all but I feel like a refresher would be a good thing.
God Buggy
God Buggy
I'm telling you, some people are gonna get shocked at how strong of a commander Kouen is lol.
Seth
Seth
@God Buggy This is my cope from perspective of someone who don't read into historic spoilers so it probably won't occur but that would be hype af. Don't read too much into this since it's pretty much super fantasy booking and massive Kouen wank.
Seth
Seth
I was always wondering how Chu became a superstate and remained in its position for so long without losing territories. I think Kouen is a Nightmare of China. You never hear OG GG from whatever state talking about him as if he was some sort of Voldemort to them. I think Kouen defeated every OG top GGs. No one talks about him because the defeats he handled them were super depressing.
Seth
Seth
So GGs and their armies agreed to never speak about this if they were the only ones to experience him. I also believe the reason why Hakuki committed suicide was because of Kouen. He was that one anomaly that completely ruined his tactics and perfect record. To my understanding, Hakuki would be the type of guy to be proud of his record so him offing himself for the loss seems plausible.
God Buggy
God Buggy
I don't know what's going on exactly with Kouen but:

1. With Chu being enormous and a superpower with and Kouen being the "Conqueror of the East", he might hold the record for the largest amount of territory taken in the manga out of any general.