Worstgen

Xione
Xione
With both surpassing the individuals they're meant to parallel.
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
In terms of ideals and stubbornness then Issho and Garp are similar, but overall I can only see Sakazuki being Garp's parallel. They are both actual animals with no room for negotiation, vs Issho and Sengoku who are well thought individuals whom conduct themselves intelligently.
Think of how Garp just threw himself at Rocks crew, how he is tackling Blackbeard now the same way Sakazuki menacingly ready to bust
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Blackbeard's ass a month after the summit war, and the time he stood infront of the WB commanders like a demon. Actual beasts who tunnel vision their way through human interaction.

They're both signified by dogs, and Smoker from the new gen is looking like a mix of both
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Sengoku and Issho are capable of talking normally to outlaws and actually conversing with them on the same frequency.
They're not the type to express themselves explosively like Sakazuki and Garp do
Xione
Xione
See that's where I view em differently. Sakazuki much like Sengoku is more calculating and "rational"/"down to earth". It's why Sakazuki is the one who Sengoku used for his plan at Marineford. Much like Sengoku there's a cunningness to Sakazuki from how I look at it. Where as Fujitora much like Garp is pretty much upfront. He wants to do something? He's gonna get it done straight up.
Xione
Xione
And what stood out the most to me is the relationship Garp shared with Sengoku & Kong in being the underling that was wild and always getting yelled at by the latter and just didn't give a fuck. That's pretty much identical to the role Fujitora plays with Saka, he wants to do something, he's gonna do it doesn't matter whether Saka disagrees with him or not.
Xione
Xione
But yea I get where you're coming from tho, Garp-Smoker-Saka do have the whole Dog theme & most importantly the cigar theme lmao.