Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Think we’re all on the same page as you...what do you like to do to keep yourself occupied?
Lizzy
Lizzy
I think the only thing i can do is sleeping ._.
How ‘bout you?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Sleeping is always a good idea! I try to read as many books/watch as many shows as possible, but both things get old real quick 😕 Can’t wait until we’re allowed to gather in public again, I imagine we’ll all relish being outside again!
Lizzy
Lizzy
Well i know that feeling, i am running out of idea what to do, i am too bored that i decided to joined this forum lol xD

But yeah, i also want to meet my friends and traveling 😫
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
This place is a GREAT boredom killer; One Piece is talked about heavily (duh), but there are a ton of threads dedicated to a variety of other subjects...and if you don’t see a topic you wanna discuss, you can start your own! 🤑

Definitely feel you on wanting to travel, it’ll be nice once this shit stops spreading everywhere...hope you’re in a safe place during this awful time.
Lizzy
Lizzy
It’s been awhile for me to be active again on One Piece forums. I was only active on Oro Jackson but well it’s gone so, i tried to have fun on other forums but seems kinda different and i didn’t have so many friends to talk to, tbh i am a bit shy to start a convo nor make a thread hahaha 😅

My place is a real small city and lately we got 3 people who are positive but thank you anyway and I hope you too!
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Well, you did a great job with your intro thread! Most people here are pretty cool and will gladly welcome you into the fold, it’s a really open place ☺️