Worstgen

Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
I cling to your momma's sweet ass.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Umm so it is okay to say this but you have a problem with me using N Word and insulting?

Do you act this obnoxious in real life as well?
Dog it's a mom joke how is that similar to someone who isn't black calling someone the N word.
It's like going to a place full of white people, saying a slur at them, and crying when they beat the brakes off you.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Say some shit about my mom in front of me and I will beat the living fuck out of you
I bet your tone would be way different if you and me were irl

So don't be a jebroni.
On the contrary my girlfriend is black and she basically encourages me to use N Word and so does a lot of my black friends because they know I am not a racist nor do I mean it in a derogatory way.
"Say some shit about my mom in front of me and I will beat the living fuck out of you"
I'm not gonna commit child abuse dude. Just stop.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
You are one weird motherfucker
I am not gonna lie

Although it is a forum where we discuss cartoons as adults...I can't expect everyone to be normal here.

Have fun my dude lmao
Okay Zoro wanker.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Chill
Be a little normal

It could be hard but you can do it
No shot a Zoro fan is calling me unnormal .
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
*abnormal

But life has a lot more aspects, at least it should than being a fan of certain character.
Your behavior on the independent level is not normal as we aren't even discuss Zoro here.

I tried to have a normal conversation with you and I can sense genuine animosity from you and childish insults on top.
Very socially awkward behavior ngl
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
As someone older and wiser than you I'll just give you a lesson, try to be a bit more cordial and learn to read the room. Being an insufferable douchebag when other guy is being nice is sign of a man with low value :)
Reminder that the first comment you made on my profile is " Why do you cling to Luffy's dick "
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Right after you came to my profile asking me why I am clinging on to Zoro's dick.
Message here is that just because I think Zoro is strong and not as weak as an average Luffy fan thinks he is doesn't mean I am clinging on to his dick
You called him a top tier..
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
But maybe we both got each other on wrong foot eh?
If I said something that genuinely offended you I apologize
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Right and that's how strong I think he is. You can call Luffy a top tier, I am not gonna say you are clinging to his dick lol