Worstgen

Jailer
Jailer
I thought he's going to shift to more as an enemy for Qin depending on how they handle with Kanki's mess he created
Seth
Seth
He seems to know his capabilities so he will build his position slowly with collaborations and etc... Maybe he will try to marry someone from his family into Qin to tighten the bonds and juice more out of the collaboration with Qin?
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
As Seth said he'll probably tighten the bonds with Qin, potentially play a role where he assists Rishi in determining which laws would bring stability to China
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
If he is going to end up as an enemy, I could see it being from Sei's direct actions. And another historical event.

I can see him attempting to marry someone from his family into Qin, that's a good idea. It seems like he genuinely plans on surrending to Qin atm, and that would ensure that he and his family are still in a good position in an unified china. A marriage to one of Sei's kids could work
Seth
Seth
@TheKnightOfTheSea I don't think he is in a position to end up as an enemy, not now at least.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Well, this gets into my theory about EOS Ousen being the final villain of Kingdom. There are hints littered throughout the manga imo that Ousen is essentially a placeholder King of Qi until the rightful King (Ousen) returns and claims his throne. So I think Ousen is important but ultimately he is just occupying the throne until Ousen Sama is ready to become Qi’s King.