Worstgen

AL sama
AL sama
I hope oda makes blackbeard kill shanks in front of luffy and let him remain an iconic character rather them ruining his character by keeping him alive

as for power level I m not sure cause it seems oda has taken the naruto route and plans to make imu and gorosei final villains
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
thats depressing as fuck al . why do you think he ceases to be iconic if he is alive.
Seth
Seth
Pretty rare to see a Shanks fan want him offed by Blackbeard considering how terrible BB looks atm.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
because the most built up villain in the story really doesnt look "terrible", seen this script before
I recall taking the piss out of kaido getting torched by the scabbards before he started flexing. and when he did it was clear he was a level above everyone else.
Seth
Seth
There is a difference Lanji, despite the memes and all. Kaido looked and was a menace. Blackbeard is constantly clowned and he retreated two times already. First from Akainu alone and next from retired drunkard.

Also I dislike the idea of Shanks losing to BB simply because Shanks is the biggest counter in the series for people like Blackbeard. Luffy defeating BB will be dumb considering Blackbeard can just off G5.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
because it isnt time to flex seth.
watch how he looks when he fights the strawhats. he will be a monster
AL sama
AL sama
if shanks dies would I be sad?? yes of course you can bet anything on it but its better then shanks getting treated like big mom or kaido

look at whitebeard he is still an icon?? do you think he'd be as iconic if he was still alive?? I don't think so

as for blackbeard he is the xebec of this era so if he kills shanks I wouldn't mind
Seth
Seth
Shanks for anti villain >>>>> Blackbeard the final villain. All I say.

Shanks as well as Gorosei love the bullshit about the balance of the world. Shanks should remain Luffy's final test. Shanks can be somewhat maturity test for Luffy.
AL sama
AL sama
also the impact of shanks dying will be far greater then him being alive after losing to someone
Seth
Seth
Passing your will onto someone or betting the future of the world on MC doesn't mean you need to die. We may possibly witness Garp's death soon. If Garp dies too then Shanks' death makes no sense cause it will be a cheap heat against whoever does it.

Death for plot moving forward is okay when done correct. Shanks was Luffy's inspiration but he wasn't a father figure to him.
Seth
Seth
Logically Luffy should feel more sorrow, sadness and anger after Garp or even Rayleigh's death.
AL sama
AL sama
luffy's role model dying in front of him will mean a lot

also I hate the evil shanks theory cause it takes a whole lot away from his character as well as luffy's character especially when we're nearing the end
Seth
Seth
It doesn't take away anything. I didn't say evil Shanks, just anti villain one.

You are wrong if you are assuming that Shanks is meant to be a good guy. I would even go as far as to say that people have twisted image of Roger being a good guy too.

Shanks and Roger are good guys to you as long as you are their homie, other than that you are getting Doflamingo rage treatment, lol.
Seth
Seth
Shanks wants the balance of the world whereas Luffy is still young and dumb and thinks he will punch his way thru everything and that everyone in the world can be free and do whatever they want. Luffy and Shanks' ideologies are so different it amazes me how people overlook it.