Worstgen

Maggi
Maggi
hehe then we should give our very best by posting stuff here, in future, to strengthen the bonds xD
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I started it a while ago and got to the part where the fairy girl’s master died, haven’t picked it up since for currently undefined reasons 🧐
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Also, happy belated birthday, Maggi!! Hope you’re enjoying 27 so far!!
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Didn't notice that my bad. Happy Birthday as well nakama!!
Maggi
Maggi
Dont blame yourself for droping it for a while. Berserks release sheldue is sooo slow that its easy to catch up when you decide to pick it up again :)
I can recommend it to you for sure. It never disappointed me in its artstyle and storytelling. Just the breaks are annoying sometimes haha
Maggi
Maggi
Also Thank you very much for the Birthdaywishes. I appreciate your both kindess very much. So far I'm enjoying beeing an 27 old guy haha xD Time flys too fast if you ask me x''D
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Yep I'll be 26 in a few months. It's like feeling our poor bodies degradating hehe.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Finalbeta, I’ll be 30 in October...don’t talk to me about feeling old, you damn whippersnapper 😩
Maggi
Maggi
Haha I feel ya man. But its not worse at all. Getting older and close to 30 is kinda strange but also a bless.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Maggi Oddly enough, I know exactly what you mean...it’s weird to pine for your 20s while you’re still technically in them, but life is all about moving forward and constantly growing. Just feels strange to say I’ve been following One Piece since I was 13, which was almost 17 years ago...
Maggi
Maggi
Sorry @Jew D. Boy we didnt want you to feel offended. For me it is not this bad btw. Why should we be ashamend of it hehe
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Life span has araised, we are the new 18 years olders of once haha.
Maggi
Maggi
Exactly. You discribe it very well and what you've said I have experienced myself too. Its kinda weird that some things which I remember so clearly just happend 20 or 15 years ago. But yeah life is about progress and moving forward. I'm looking forward to whats awaiting me in my future. There is still a lot what I want to experience in my life :)
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
You didn’t offend me, big dawg!! The natural decay of the universe offended me, but there’s clearly no way around that!!
Maggi
Maggi
The fate of humanity to age is truley tough and hard to deal with. Shame of you universeeeee! *sigh* even my Fiance calls me allwys an old man
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
My girlfriend (who is less than a month younger than me) does the same thing 🙄 How long have you and yours been together?
Maggi
Maggi
I feel you man. Women know so well how to treat their man *sigh* My fiancee and me are together since 3 years now.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
We will become digital entities one day ;P
Maggi
Maggi
I'm not sure if I like this possebilty @Finalbeta x''D
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Congrats on sticking together!! I’ve been with mine for a little over 4 years, and boy, you hit it on the head about how they treat us after this long...I love this girl more than anything, but I just wish she realized I’m not ALWAYS a dipshit, just the overwhelming majority of the time 🥴

Final, I hope you’re right...merging with the singularity doesn’t sound half bad most days!