Worstgen

Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Damn I hope they find the thief bro, good luck and I hope you get all your money back.
NikaInParis
NikaInParis
Hope things turn around for the better, bro
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
sorry to hear about this mate
also worth checking if there some sort of insurance protection for stolen funds . hope for the best.
Cruxroux
Cruxroux
From bank account? Was it some sort of online scam? Hope you get it back.
Kerkovian
Kerkovian
Sorry to hear that bro. Keep calm, you'll be fine. I hope them rascals get rekt and suffer so much that they never think of doing that to anyone else ever again.
MonsterKaido
MonsterKaido
@Cruxroux It was a mail link scam for bank account updation. The portal was exactly like the original. Within minutes they made transactions.
MonsterKaido
MonsterKaido
Thank you guys. Also be very careful about any link coming from mails or unknown numbers.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
isn't this the bank's fault?
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
nevermind,you cliked stuff you shouldn't.Need to call the bank before doing stuff like this using the email.
Cruxroux
Cruxroux
Not when Transaction is initiated by your side (Scammers) who somehow bypassed stuff to scam him.
MonsterKaido
MonsterKaido
@NAMELESS Yeah. Banks security sucks hard. But it was also done by me indirectly unfortunately. I have done all the reporting but I doubt I will get my money back. I was literally dead for 3-4 days but I have overcome it. It is in the past now.