Worstgen

Zolo
Zolo
I never been to gym , But Ive been working extremely hard physical work in farm and forest since I was 8 years old. So I cant tell you that, But I can lift heavy logs , roll heavy hay rolls single handidly, carry heavy stuff. work entire day with only 3 hours of sleep... work two weeks without resting a single day. can run long distances, walk long distances. can arm wrestle and I do little martial arts too
Cream filled donut7
Cream filled donut7
mf said how much u deadlift and u gave him a whole ass list of things to make u looks strong
Zolo
Zolo
Farm work cowers a lot of aspects too. you carry hay , you take out shit from cows... a lot of exercises... and you cant stop becouse you feel tired, you have to do till you done. my muscles used to hurt a lot when i was teenager. I worked so hard I couldnt recover for days, couldnt lift a glass of water... right now whenever I work I never get tired at all those days
Zolo
Zolo
@Cream filled donut7 im believe I wouldnt be strong in gym I would be loughed at probably I never been there... So I said stuff that I can do
Zolo
Zolo
I dont know how much I can deadlift
Bisoromi Bear
Bisoromi Bear
Wtf is a dead lift?
Zolo
Zolo
I lifted dead people before
Boiroy
Boiroy
You're very inspirational mah frand
Zolo
Zolo
no im not, how would I be ? who would I inspire and for doing what
ShiShiShi
ShiShiShi
@Zolo Well, you could become a politician. I can already see that kind of future.
Boiroy
Boiroy
You lead a life true to the nature and is hardworking than most, also a truther