Worstgen

Bogard
Bogard
How is being stronger than vet lvl characters "too high"? It's where he is supposed to be
Cinera
Cinera
He said stronger than all Tobi Roppo bar Drake. Page One appeared to be the weakest Tobi Roppo and he seemed above all Big Mom vets bar Perospero. I expect some of the Tobi Roppo to be low high tiers and some high mid tiers.

Apoo has nothing to place him above Hawkins, and Hawkins didn't appear to be a low high tier.
Cinera
Cinera
I guess a shorter version would be something like: "it appears some of the Tobi Roppo would be above Hawkins, and I see no reason to place Apoo above Hawkins".
Bogard
Bogard
All the tobi roppo are vet level. None of them will be low high tier outside of maybe Who's Who. Only Drake will be low high tier

Also we didn't see all-out Hawkins. I think he is low high tier at full power. His rank doesn't determine his PL because he was new
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
@Cinera i will also take you on this bet. Apoo is gonna end up stronger than Tobi Roppo minus Drake(not sure on him).
Cinera
Cinera
@Yo Tan Wa @Don DaSlayer sorry, I'm not confident enough in the position to take up the bet against arbitrary people.

@Bogard I don't rate Hawkins lowly because of his rank, I rate him lowly because I wasn't impressed by his confrontation with Zoro or Law. I admit he pushed Law farther than Vergo, but by current feats the Law he fought would have been a low high tier himself.
Cinera
Cinera
Against Nitoryu Zoro, he didn't impress, and I had pre Enma Santoryu Zoro as a peak low high tier.

Basically, the versions of Zoro and Law Hawkins fought were low high tiers, and Hawkins didn't appear to be on their level.
Bogard
Bogard
Against Zoro, both weren't going all out. He only used a "good card" against nitoryu Zoro and the fight was even. Against Law, he was nerfed(doll-less). And we didn't see his goma no su and strongest cards at max potential, so i guarantee you that when it'd happen, he'd be stronger than seen
Cinera
Cinera
It's still possible that Apoo is above all the Tobi Roppo, but it doesn't seem to be clearly the most likely outcome let alone a foregone conclusion.

I have Apoo at around Hawkins' level, so peak mid tier I guess. I think the that's around the average level of the Tobi Roppo. Excluding Drake, Sasaki and/or Who's Who could plausibly be low high tiers.
Cinera
Cinera
I don't think Apoo is weaker than all of the Tobi Roppo (I'll give him Page One and the girls), I'm just not so willing to place him above Who's Who and Sasaki yet.
Cinera
Cinera
Your point about Hawkins is reasonable I guess. A nerfed Hawkins pushing law to high diff would be pretty impressive.
Bogard
Bogard
Where does the Sasaki hype train even come from? To me the only debatable one is Who's who. The rest should be in the same ballpark
Don DaSlayer
Don DaSlayer
All of them are fodder beside Who’s Who and Drake
Cinera
Cinera
@Bogard unlike Hawkins, Apoo doesn't have the excuse of joining Kaido's crew very late. So if he's so strong why is he still a mere headliner.
Don DaSlayer
Don DaSlayer
@Cinera When was it said that he is a Headliner?
Cinera
Cinera
It's mainly elimination for me.

Sasaki's comments suggest that he's clearly above Page One (reminds me of King and Queen bullying Jack), and he only admitted inferiority to Drake.

I don't expect the women to be in the top 3 of the group, so we have Drake, Sasaki and Who's Who as the top 3. Drake seems to be the number one, but AFAICT there's not really anything that places Who's Who above Sasaki.
Cinera
Cinera
@Don DaSlayer perhaps I'm misremembering, I guess I'll look him up on the wiki.
Don DaSlayer
Don DaSlayer
@Cinera Chief we still don’t know his status.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I expect something good from Apoo. His DF is very haxxed imo.