Worstgen

Chrono
Chrono
Aw thanks for asking.
Im doing good. Yh I can see most of the forum forgetting about me cause I dont post on the OP forum. But im pretty active on the Sakamoto Days section and maybe from times the Multiverse BattleDome.

But yh its been nice not discussing OP. Im glad I did it.
Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
That's nice to hear. Do you have a specific reason for quitting or did you just get tired of it?
Chrono
Chrono
I was really tired of it. Didnt enjoy it at all and I finally accepted the fact that Sanji aint ever getting anything. Then after a while I realised Sanji isnt even a character I like. Like his entire personality is off-putting.

But yh I dropped on the chap of Sera Boa turning people to stone. I just think thats morally wrong and not even a gag.
Yeah Sanji is meh.
I personally don't like to really invest all my stocks in certain characters, like I'll try to predict that X will fight Y and X might win but I'm not terribly hung up on it.
I was considering dropping it on that chapter too, Oda is really on thin ice with some of these "gags" he does and it's not cute or funny.
Chrono
Chrono
Yh I just think OP storywise is just very bad. And I feel if you just dont enjoy something....their's no point to it. OP's fights in my opinion are also not worth it. Its just off-panelling and oneshots for any character other than Luffy and his opponents.
Pretty accurate considering we just got 2 chapters of Shanks oneshotting Kidd and BB offscreening Law
Chrono
Chrono
Sad. Yh OP is just tragic man. Used to really be good. Oh well....