Worstgen

D
Deleted member 83
KingOhger is also great, very very fun but it does makes one think if they are moving a little *too* Fast tho. Opening is mid in my opinion, also compared to Geats
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
OP I also feel is meh, you're not alone on that one. I'm liking the pace for KOH so far since we're getting a ton of character development/interaction for all the main cast (especially Himeno who already has a ton of ties to all of the season's premises) especially compared to Ryusoulger. Just hoping it doesn't fall in the standard mid-season slump that almost every SHT has dealt with in the past 20 yrs or so
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
Also looking forward to Spider Kumonos later this week (almost back to back Spider senshi with Hiromi/Demons from Revice), he should also have some connection to Himeno's past. Also almost all of the main cast watched sentai or kamen rider growing up which (in my mind at least) is why the show has been really strong rn. Only Rita's actress watched DonBrothers' final episodes for acting reference lol
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
D
Deleted member 83
Yeah I saw that too. I’m fact I have been watching all sorts of videos about the actors of both works lately, they’re so fun!!
You should check out the video where Geats’ cast play bowling 🤣