Worstgen

Kiiro
Kiiro
Your thread didnt last to long.... I dont think Vergo is stronger than King, but that doesnt mean Vergo will lose at all stats, maybe he could some better stats in some fields.
Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
Ngl that thread was a huge L.
Do better bro.
Zolo
Zolo
Fuck off, that thread was masterpiece and I can gather you tens of people that will agree with me
Kiiro
Kiiro
I reported your thread so they can open it, since you only talked about their characters mostly, and I got answersd by the mod that I should get a life and stop sucking critical mindset cock ahaha
Mods are actually clinically retarded
Zolo
Zolo
Ill do something about it, hopefully we will reach conclusion benefitial for everyone
Kiiro
Kiiro
The mod aint shown, just the answer.
Zolo
Zolo
Im usually chill guy as you all know, but this is starting to piss me off
Kiiro
Kiiro
Oh well, he didnt say to stop sucking his cock haha, he just said to get a life and dont push criticals agenda
Kiiro
Kiiro
Stop pinging me for this bruh
Zolo
Zolo
Just becouse I copied criticals style it means I push hes agenda? He inspired me to becone truther, he presents facts based on evidance, someone who has PTSD from him should not be Mod honestly, letting emotions take over
Was probably TAC or something.
Rayan was also in the thread, but he ain't that immature.
Playa also isn't that immature. The other mods aren't that active. So..
Actually Doggo is another possibility
Zolo
Zolo
Its Nat obviously she has PTSD from critical becouse he called her fat or something back in the day... but that shit aint my problem, its between her and him not me FFS
Nat is one of the most mature and refined mods. I doubt she'd do something so petty and goofy.
Zolo
Zolo
She did , she was the one who closed