Worstgen

BleakAsh
BleakAsh
I'll just state it here

I believe homosexuality is inherently wrong.. But i do believe and respect that people can be inclined to feel that way due to their experience or abuses.. But i don't think its genetic and there is no evidence to that

Humans and animals have a stark contrast in psychology and we have element of morals that restrict what animals can't which sre desires..
Udell
Udell
You are 100% correct, sin is not inherited. Mankind is just evil. Adultery is wrong, stealing is wrong, lying on people is wrong, coveting is wrong and so is homosexuality. You can't stop people from doing wrong, that's just life. Everyone will have to answer to GOD, which is why I worry about myself and what I do.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Nice input but holy moly it was RANDOM 😂

here people sitting thing we hate homosexuals or people who desire it.
We dont blame people for feeling a certain was it always the actions.
Okamakama
Okamakama
I do have a question for the religious however (I am not, but I respect people's rights to religion) -- If god is infallible, and god disagrees with homosexuality, but god is also our creator, why does he grant us the capacity to choose to be gay (by your own opinion)?
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Depends on the purpose of life your religion depicts for you. For us its a test as its said in the Quran "we have not create mankind and Jins except for worship" Our god never claims that humans are infallible but he literally depict us as Weak and sensitive..to pass this test we call life we have to overcome the said sensitivies like desires and whims and subdue them for his sake and rise above them through the -
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Criteria he has provided
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
To us that it s the example of the prophet Muhammed and the Quran.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
And i dunno how does that put his on infallibility in quesiton
Okamakama
Okamakama
Hey, you provided an interesting answer. If humans are not perfect under Islam, nor are they 'in Allah's image' then I can get behind that contradiction which exists for many other religions.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Care to elaborate? Are you saying humans being fallible and god being infallible is a contradiction..?
Okamakama
Okamakama
The fallibility would have been if humans were created perfect. I said you gave a good answer because you refuted in saying God does not make humans perfect.
However, one question that forms from this is: Why would god create humans with such love and care, make them fallible, and then give them the capacity to commit things he decrees are bad (such as homosexuality). Does this mean God sets his people up to fail?
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
I said what Quran says regarding us and its quite intuitive when it delves into our fallibility. Not really setting us up to fail with these flaws but again it ties into the mechanism of our existence which is to worship God with our flaws . God knows that we will fail and will be swayed by the world's bounties and will sin constantly the test is whether you'll turn to him for his forgiveness and -
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Compromise the worldly pleasure for him
And the more you are tested the closer you are to God
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
No matter if you are a homosexual, a transgender..

The test is to recognize your dependance on god and suppress yoir desire for his sake.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Among other things
Okamakama
Okamakama
I see, thank you for helping me understand your viewpoint. Last question: Should one fall prey to the "sin" of homosexuality, or transgenderism, is there any way, under your religion, to be cleansed of that. Hypothetically, a TG detransitions, is that 'making things right', or are they going to hell?
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: Allah the Almighty said:
"O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you-
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
-O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it."
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound.
Okamakama
Okamakama
Interesting. So the answer is yes.