Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Yikes...you never think you’re gonna be asked this question since it’s such a sensitive subject, so I’m unprepared, but off the top of my head...

10. Rob Lucci
9. Kin’emon
8. Mihawk
7. Shanks
6. Nami
5. Zoro
4. Luffy
3. Kuma
2. Franky
1. Garp

Ask me on a different day (or, like, five minutes from now) and some of those could change. I’m satisfied with that list as presently constructed, though.
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
No Boa or Sanji in top ten is a disgrace itself LOL. And put Zoro and Memehawk out LMAO.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Zoro D Goat Both of them are definitely in my top 20, but that’s not what my man Light asked...tough decisions have to be made sometimes, you’ll understand when you get a little older.
Don DaSlayer
Don DaSlayer
Your list is aait but i like the fact that Rob Gucci is in there.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Don DaSlayer My love of Lucci is well-documented on this forum...he’s a badass all on his own, but nobody pushed Luffy as hard in a fight as him. We got Gears Second AND Third in Enies Lobby, and without them, the Straw Hats never would have gotten past the leader of CP-9. Reverie was an arc chock full of hype, but his official reveal as the Celestial Dragons’ cleanup crew remains one of my favorite bits.
Don DaSlayer
Don DaSlayer
Rob Gucci is one of the best characters in OP. Luffy vs Gucci is still the best fight in OP for me.