Worstgen

MarineHQ
MarineHQ
I'm still trying to understand how Hara wants me to buy that Gaimou will be superior to Gyou'un.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Xione
Xione
@Elder Lee Hung You a hater, stop the cap. We know you despise Bananji's supremacy over Zhao peasants like Gyou'un & Louken, and the annoying turd of Qin Ouhon. SMH.

You even abandoned the ship on Riboku's warrior supremacy. Disgusting business you've been taking part in Lee-dono, truly disappointed I am.
Xione
Xione
@Blackbeard Where do you think he ranks right now, since you're talking about retcon? I think he's top 3 all time Zhao Martially with Renpa-Bananji-Kashibou.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
You know the crazy thing is Riboku at Gi’An literally made a comment that he could not afford to lose Bananji lol. Bananji is a rare breed for sure, it’s not his fault he is beneath Hon Sama and Lord Gyou’Un (may he rest in peace)
Xione
Xione
@Elder Lee Hung Lmao yo the funny part about that scene for me was this mf Riboku magically knowing how strong the Moubu army was. I'm like bruh... how... even in the off-chance you saw them in the coalition army (which idr him seeing them), it's been near 10 years, and that Moubu army was like 70k strong. That was the most randomest comp Hara could've dropped.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Hey man it worked for me, literally like two weeks before that I had been saying how people were hardcore underestimating the martial might of the Moubu army, if Moubu turned old men and peasants into a force that could destroy an encirclement from the inside at Bayou, what Moubu could do with actual trained soldiers will be terrifying,

And then two weeks later Riboku drops that quote. Lmfao
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>I think he's top 3 all time Zhao Martially with Renpa-Bananji-Kashibou.

@Xione, no Shibashou?
Xione
Xione
@TheKnightOfTheSea I don't have much to make my judgement on Shibashou when it comes to Martially. But Shibashou could replace Kashibou.

I'd rather just not judge him for now in the all-time ranking of Zhao. Similar to the other Zhao 3 guy we have next to 0 idea on.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Not this again Lee. Ouhon was clearly losing and at the mercy of Bananji sama.
Xione
Xione
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
I'm willing to throw in a wild Ji Aga into the discussion. This man looks like a menace!
@Xione @TheKnightOfTheSea

Also SBS not in Zhao Top 3 seems wild to me.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Ji Aga looks like he'll be a solid Akou/Gyou'un/Bananji duelist imo
Xione
Xione
@MarineHQ Ji Aga could def. be a beast. And SBS i have next to nothing to go off on yet. He has no combat feats, no martial comparisons to other characters. We also know Ji Aga is considered the strongest general in Seika, but does that include SBS or not? we don't know for sure.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
I'm fully aboard the Ji Aga hype train. I have this man + Sento'un beating Gyou'un/Akou and Bananji 1v1.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I'm sure that Shibashou is stronger than Ji Aga.

Sentou'un is a beast @MarineHQ. Bro was treating Rokumi and Ranbihaku like children
Xione
Xione
@MarineHQ WHOA WHOA WHOA THERE BUDDY, BEATING BANANJI??!! WHOOAAA

Beating the GOAT's #1 guy?! WHOAAA

PS: Akou is vastly overrated, a lot of people in the fandom seem to think he's on the same level or even similar level as Gyou'un.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
@Xione agreed. Akou seems a tad bit weaker.

@TheKnightOfTheSea such an overlooked feat. Ranbihaku was noted to be a threat by Tou and Kyou.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Bananji > Shibashou is a ridiculous take even now lol