Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
Zoro used very little physical force as he only wanted to cut a small tree, but Enma forced him to release so much haki that he sliced off the cliff. I'm not gonna do explicit physical calculations, but just eyeballing it, that's several orders of magnitude of force multiplication being done.
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
I think that (for swordsmen at the very least), top tier haki behind a weak attack can overpower top tier attacks backed by weak haki. I see no other way to reconcile Zoro's exhibits.
Cinera
Cinera
Regarding Luffy vs Katakuri, I think G4 additionally uses excessive haki (and isn't just more physical force), this is due to the flame hardening patterns the G4 forms have (as seen with Katakuri's Zangiri Mochi and on Big Mom when she blocked Boundman)...
Cinera
Cinera
But also because Boundman exceptionally retains rubbers elastic properties while hardened (as did Katakuri's Zangiri Mochi) and drains Luffy's haki exceptionally fast (the time limit).
S
Shuyaku
give this man a phd in powerscaling
Cinera
Cinera
ZenZu
ZenZu
Good points. I'm still skeptical about the unnamed hardened slash, you could see how much Zoro was exerting himself when he cut Pica in half. Compare that to how less taxing 1080 pc seems to be physically for him.
ZenZu
ZenZu
The enma point is well taken. It definitely makes haki look like the deal breaker. But consider Snakeman was probably expending the same amount of haki as boundman but Katakuri could overpower it in base, he could never do that against Boundman. G4 is overusing haki in order to boost Luffy's tensile force.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Like you said maybe for people transferring attacks through their weapons it plays a bigger role. I'm still rolling with a gura punch beating out a base WB attack with advanced haki, too much force to overcome.
Cinera
Cinera
Snakeman vs Boundman is interesting cause the difference there is all extra force. Physical force certainly plays a role, but haki seems to be quite the extreme force multiplier.
Cinera
Cinera
The difference between Gigant Pistol and Elephant Gun should be entirely haki.
Cinera
Cinera
Again it comes across as a severe force multiplier.

Physical force appears to be the base, while haki multiplies it.
Cinera
Cinera
Regarding weapon users (or at least swordsmen), it may be the case that they can attack with raw haki in a way that isn't really possible for brawlers.

There is no brawler equivalent of what Zoro did to Enma.