Worstgen

DKI
DKI
hello! Thank you very much! Unfortunately i did not touch much of any grass, i was busy playing world of warcraft xD. I stopped caring about one piece so i am trying to stay away from it as possible. How are you doing? I hope everything is fine
G
Gorosei Informer
Oh the absolute irony LMAO! that's fair hahaha, at least you were touching virtual grass in WoW!
Ah I see, thats understand about one piece! At least you're having fun elsewhere then!
G
Gorosei Informer
I'm doing good thank you. I had a really hard work shift at er work today, really enjoying my new job and very grateful for it. Makes me feel useful, that I'm doing goodand that I'm needed, especially when I need it most right now too.
G
Gorosei Informer
I'm glad to hear from you, that you're still around on here! I didn't expect a reply especially so swiftly so I'm very happy to hear from you naturally!

You are doing well too right? Ot at least doing okay?
DKI
DKI
I used to waste too much time on this forum, so i perma logged off, but today it came to my mind that users here used to greet me the day of my birth so it would have been unpolite to not come and thank them. There were actually more greetings than last year for some reason? Anyway the time i used to waste on the forum now i waste it somewhere else, so nothing much changed xD
G
Gorosei Informer
Aye that's understandable. I think it's probably due to new users who are more keen on giving birthday wishes and interacting on profiles? Kinda ironic given how inactive you've been for so long too though lol.
DKI
DKI
Its great to hear that you are enjoying a new job! sometimes changes are needed. The best satisfaction in life comes from feeling useful and doing stuffs.
I am actually still stucked with exams, soon i have the summer session (next week).
DKI
DKI
i am still inactive! One Piece its a story that has nothing left to say to me, and only hearing discussions about it as if it is rocket science annoys me. It used to be fun...
G
Gorosei Informer
Thank you! Yeah that's completely true, change happens for a reason as they say.

Oh sorry to hear that you have exams! Exams are hell!
I hope they go well for you though! Hope you pass them well!
G
Gorosei Informer
Yeah I completely understand too. There are a few moments post TS that I love but pre TS was way better and I really miss the charm, humour, character, simplicity, humility etc it had. The real sense of adventure and stakes too.

One piece has lost a lot of its soul for me now, which is ironic as we have Big Mom and Brook lol. (Soul joke yohohoho!)
I'm really enjoying Record of Ragnarok atm! We definitely need
G
Gorosei Informer
Change, variety, breaths of fresh sir etc! One Piece feels very stale for me now.
Can't wait to try other series now too! Also revisit rone of my loves too!
DKI
DKI
I ve read one piece since 2014, it molded me, i used to basically know any line of any baloon. Its the only shonen i ve had re-read, and i ve done it multiple times. I definetly needed changes xd. And this latest arcs sucked. This has no more the magic that one piece used to have. And even if i never liked live actions, i am a bit hyped for this one hoping that it can bring back that magic and spirit of adventure