Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I never cared for it, but the zombie genre in general holds little appeal for me. All the people I know who loved TWD years ago have, to a person, cooled off significantly on it...
mad monk
mad monk
Do you have good one in mind? I might take yours instead.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Depends on what you’re looking for; like I said, I’m not big on the zombie thing, but I do like a bunch of other shows I could recommend. Are you trying to stay in the drama/thriller arena?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Better than Tokyo Ghoul
mad monk
mad monk
Aye.

Action/Crime maybe? The likes of Narcos? Or kingdom like Viking or GoT. That kind of genre
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Well, Breaking Bad is obviously the crown jewel of the genre; if you haven’t watched it already, I suggest starting it ASAP.

Fargo is a phenomenal anthology series that’s brooding and violent without being too dark, each season is really thrilling and the acting is terrific throughout.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Sons of Anarchy (and the spin-off Mayans MC) are Shakespearean tragedies set against the backdrop of California biker gangs, heavy violence and betrayal vibes.

Black Mirror is another great one, it examines how the perversion of technological advances can ruin our everyday lives.

Gotta think of some more, but those are probably my top choices.
mad monk
mad monk
Decided. I'll watch the first list as you suggested to watch it ASAP, Breaking Bad.

When a fan SoA said to do that then I'll do. You must have a good taste my man.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Hahaha, I wouldn’t go THAT far...I’ve just watched way too fucking much TV in my time, but I’m happy to pass this worthless knowledge to you 👍👍
mad monk
mad monk
I am afraid your worthless knowledge is what actually needed in this fcking worthless 2020 lol. Thank bro (: