Worstgen

H
Haoshoku
My top 5 in no order would be Yoruichi, Grimmjow, Aizen, Kenpachi and I guess Byakuya/Rukia come after that. Ikkaku is another dude who’s underrated imo.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Quality taste through and through👌. Ikkaku is a beast. Not in it for the glory.
H
Haoshoku
Same for you man. How about @TheAncientCenturion , that’s a list I’d like to see. He has more amazing taste than the both of us after all
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Coyote Starrk the Primera Espada and strongest Arrancar
Yoruichi
Askin Nakk Le Vaar
Shunsui Kyoraku
Rukia Kuchiki

They're not in order besides Starrk. On the odd day I could probably toss Ichibe, Gin or Urahara up there.
ZenZu
ZenZu
So according to our lists Yoruichi must be the GOAT. The constant.

1.Yoruichi
2.Rukia
3.Grimmjow

Objective cumulative top 3.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
It's hard to hate Yoruichi, probably the best main-ish girl character in Shonen. Also big fan of Grimmjow too. He deserves that #3. He's such a badass and styling character.
https://i.imgur.com/cAGiLU9.jpg
H
Haoshoku
Rukia is one of the best female characters in Shonen imo. TAC, your list is surprisingly good.
ZenZu
ZenZu
This guy posted a virus. Don't click that link.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Lmfao dkm Hao, you legit expected a trash tier list
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
My lists are usually solid @Haoshoku

@ZenZu It's probably Grimmjow at his most badass. Odd Kubo gave him a Shinigami uniform, but it works surprisingly well.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Stark is a walmart brand Kyoraku.
H
Haoshoku
I expected some mix of Barragan, Toshiro, Askin, Starrk and someone else. But with Yoruichi, Kyoraku and Rukia in it, it clears.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Hitsugaiya's only just alright. Not a particular favorite of mine, but he has his moments. Barragan would prolly be on a top 10 list, but he's a bit too one dimensional for top 5. Gerard Valkyrie almost made it up there because I love his attitude and powers and aesthetic.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Gin is just Itachi without the intrigue.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Gin is an Itachi with intrigue.
ZenZu
ZenZu
All Gin does is intrigue, you slept through the only good Bleach arc?
H
Haoshoku
I don’t see the similarity between Itachi and Gin besides the fact that both were playing double agent. Itachi is more like Byakuya
ZenZu
ZenZu
Yea Itachi and Byakuya are the same character archetype. The boring silent but deadly perfectionist elder brothers. Both birthed from Sesshomaru.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Gin's motives are a little lackluster. 100+ years of planning to take revenge on Aizen, just because some people that work for him beat up Rangiku. That's what I was saying.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Don't be insulting Sesshomaru now. Inuyasha did a great job of slowly making a murderous demon into a caring and good hearted individual. Itachi just tormented his only living relative and called it fun. And Byakuya wanted Rukia to be executed for shitty reasons.