Worstgen

Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Haha I think Meruem is much stronger than Uvogin even physically so I'm uncertain. Regardless he is too fast to get caught imo.
Chrono
Chrono
Nope. It wouldnt work. Technically the only people that would have a chance against Mereum would be if a Manipulator luckily met the requirements to their ability. And even in my opinion is a "maybe"

However in Kurapika's case, his judgement chain is more due to the pact with himself. These pacts usually are to do with how much aura you can harness.
Chrono
Chrono
Technically Kurapika wouldnt have enough aura to harness to create a judgement chain for Mereum. Mereum aura pool is farrr to wide for a hatsu like Judgement chain to work on him. Kurapika is just too far below him for the hatsu to work. Even if Judgement chains restriction is only to Mereum.
Chrono
Chrono
I feel like Camilla is the person with the highest chance of killing Mereum. Because of the way her hatsu works. But even that is an "if".

Pact like abilities like Judgement chain will deffo not work.
Chrono
Chrono
My finishing statement: Hatsus are really diverse and versatile. You maybe able to defeat someone stronger than you because of the circumstances of your ability. But at the end of the day, you will always have a restrcted aura pool. Only Gon has limitless potential....Kurapika doesnt. Kurapika's aura pool is far too small for him to ever create an ability that can effect Mereum.
Chrono
Chrono
Adult Gon could technically beat him....if his durability wasnt so shit and human like. But then again even thats debateable since he lost his arm whilst he was offguard.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@Chrono How do you see Kurapika vs Old Netero? Assuming Old Netero was a Phantom Trouper in the manga
Chrono
Chrono
Kurapika would be able to defeat him since the OP ability Chain Jail can be used on Netero. Netero would be put in a state of Zetsu and would need to rely on physical strength to break out. Im pretty sure Uvogin is physically stronger than Netero. So yes....if Netero was a PTrouper, hed lose. However if we swap him with any RG or Mereum, they'd easily break Chain Jail with physical strength.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
What about Muscled Bisky? :P
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Or Adult Gon I guess ~
Chrono
Chrono
Im not sure about Bisky. But Adult Gon is definetly breaking through it.
J
Just a member
Kurapika's judgment chain was OP in York shin city because he put up a ton of restrictions for this ability and this was why a green horn nen user was able to match the spiders. One of this restrictions was that he was able to use it only vs spiders, otherwise he ould die. Later he changed the rule, he can use it even on other people, yet of course the power should be diminished.