Worstgen

Bogard
Bogard
*Sigh* Is it still because your thread was redirected to a more suitable one?
Sentinel
Sentinel
Stop whining Senpai. They just moved your thread on a more suitable one.
J
Jo_Ndule
Nah because of how they handled any issues here.
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
i.e. not to your preferences?
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
The Mods here are fantastic. There is literally nothing legitimate to gripe about. Lol.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Idk. @stormylife tells me I'm awful every time we talk on discord, so there's room for improvement.
Bogard
Bogard
For @stormylife it's a personal preference due to Zoro not being too much wanked lol
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
This is the best moderation you will find in a hundred years
Don DaSlayer
Don DaSlayer
I like the mods here.
Cinera
Cinera
The mods have been fine in my experience. I don't think it's reasonable to expect to always be in agreement on every decision they make (especially when it concerns you in particular), but they're willing to listen, have frank conversations about moderation decisions, be lenient regarding enforcement of moderation policy and offer people second chances.
Cinera
Cinera
I read every thread in Udon at one point, and I can say that I really liked what I saw regarding how they handled the punishments of most users. Even the two bans that were eventually handed out were bans that I felt were deserved.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Exactly only the most indispensable were issued
Pantheos
Pantheos
Still dont knwo what Ndule's problem is, which i really would like to know to maybe fix it, but i want to mention that i am really happy to see that the most People seem to be pretty satisfied with the Team. Thanks for the Kind words Nakamas!
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Thanks for the constant work, and keep negging the counting thread as well, that's part of the job too I suppose :3
HA001
HA001
#fuckthemods
stormylife
stormylife
@Bogard its not about wank when i trash talk @TheAncientCenturion tho.He is pretty ok rn due to stopped following paths of some clowns and highlighting them
HAJI
HAJI
@TheAncientCenturion is like Michael Scott ! he is trying so hard and wants to be the "cool mod" but he is the worst... #take_his_title_away
Cinera
Cinera
@HAJIKATA you still haven't gotten over how TAC broke your heart?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@Cinera and how exactly did you receive access to the mythical Udon? I’d be interested in those threads as well. Lol