Worstgen

gz89
gz89
The problem here is that even the majority of the Admiralfans have already accept that the new Admirals are slightly weaker than the OG trio. Why woud that be different with the new drafted VAs ?
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
Cause the new drafted VAs i'm talking about were admiral candidates that became VAs because Ryokugyu and Fujitora were picked instead. Even if they're weaker than admirals they could stilll end up being high tiers.
It's only a random idea though, as Oda did not explain how the worlwide draft worked. But he introduced the concept of admiral candidates in a SBS.
@gz89
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
Maybe VAs haters are right (which is likely consideirng the VAs track record) and they're truly all low tier trash and Kizaru just brought 9 Maynard with him, but narratively I'd find this boring as fuck. Even if Straw Hats were to win it would hardly be hype.
gz89
gz89
Idk man Oda put himself in a corner atm. Both scenarios ( ZKK 2.0 or Zoro vs VA) would require some random asspull and shutting down our brains to make sense. I cant see how he could make everyone feel happy with the battles at Egghead.
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
I believe neither Zoro nor Sanji will be pushed as much as they were in Onigashima except if they fight Kizaru anyway.
An easy way for Oda to quickly hype a Egghead VA above the others is by having the VA themselves/a random marine fodder state that they were an admiral candidate and almost got the position or some shit like that.
Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘
Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘
The difference is that there being new new world vice admirals able to compete with commanders isnโ€™t an ass pull. There being vice admiral capable of pushing zoro/sanji mid diff isnโ€™t an ass pull or bad writing

Nobody is arguing that Maynard can extreme diff or beat zoro/sanji
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
Strong VAs already exist so it can't be an asspull no matter what. Garp, Prime Tsuru's portrayal makes at least a high tier and I doubt C3 suddenly jumped from mid tier to top tier when they got promoted to admirals. Although I don't blame readers for having zero faith in VAs, this is all on Oda tbh. When you use a rank as constant hype tool, that rank will become the designated jobber rank in people mind
gz89
gz89
This is not only about Zoro. Forget about him for a second. He had his moments against top tier guys in DR & Wano. Unless Oda has completely abandoned Sanji and think that he's much inferior to L/Z he needs a moment against a top tier opponent. I'm not even a Sanji fan but if he gets nothing now i really cant see how he can justify Sanji fighting & winning against an Admiral even at eos.
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
Oda fumbled hard by not making Sanji part of the rooftop, even Killer had a shot at Kaido.
Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘
Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘
Sanji really doesnโ€™t need to fight kizaru lol. As long as luffy keeps fighting emperors heโ€™s going to keep fights the next strongest subordinate after zoro
A strong vice admiral pushing him mid diff doesnโ€™t make him look bad
gz89
gz89
Luffy's only remaining Emperor fight is BBP. CG arent 1v1 opponents and they arent fighting RHP
Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘
Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘
We donโ€™t know that tho
We know luffy, shanks, and Blackbeard all are 1 poneglyph away from knowing where the one piece is. Also that cross guild will make their move after whoever wins all 4 poneglyph
Mihawk being in cross guild already sets in stone that theyโ€™re gonna fight
gz89
gz89
And Buggy being in CG has already set in stone that they are going to make it till the end but you are free to cope like ndule.
Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘
Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘
?
Yes the end as in after luffy gets all 4 poneglyph but before he becomes pirate king
gz89
gz89
Buggy aint going down thats the point. CG are gonna be in the final war.