Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
IIRC Sabo is @HeroesNZ' favourite character. He usually makes my top 5 favourite character lists as well. I loved him more when he showed up in the manga though.
Cinera
Cinera
Natalija
Natalija
Rank in what category?
Okokok your turn: three least favourite. Very curious.
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Three least favourite. I hate what Oda has done to Hancock (she is lacking in agency and is just an accessory to Luffy now), Linlin (she's a plot device more than a character) and Sanji (exaggerated a not very funny gag beyond the point where it stopped being funny. It detracts from his overall character).
Cinera
Cinera
I think I dislike what Oda did with those characters in particular, I'm not sure I hate the characters themselves.
Cinera
Cinera
Orochi and Kanjuro are annoying and need to be dealt with soon.
Natalija
Natalija
That was it ~ Law, Shanks, Doffy, Nami and Zoro. Then clooooosely followed by Sabo. It's difficult.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Can't believe Orochi was named XD
Natalija
Natalija
Hahaha I said a similar thing about Boa yesterday, couldn't agree more.
Cinera
Cinera
That reminds me that I really disliked Nami preskip IIRC. Now, I don't really care about her character I think. The supermajority of my interactions with her beyond a certain point have been doujins.
Natalija
Natalija
Orochi is pretty damn annoying :')
Cinera
Cinera
Oh yeah, I stopped expecting much from women fighters in OP, as Oda seems terrible at handling female combatants.
Cinera
Cinera
Orochi isn't sympathetic or charismatic either. Doffy was an asshole, but he had an amazing design and a magnetic personality. He also had redeeming features in how much he cared about his (constructed) family.
Cinera
Cinera
Oda hasn't tried to make us empathise with Orochi much (if at all).
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Orochi is like the annoying prick you always meet sooner or later. Spandam 2.0
Natalija
Natalija
Yes, Doffy has that evil charisma, those kinds of villains are the best. Orochi is like.... I'd just fucking slap him back to the cave he came from.
Natalija
Natalija
Spandam has more charisma than Orochi.
Cinera
Cinera
I guess he wanted to make Orochi a character we can love to hate.
Cinera
Cinera
I wouldn't actually disagree with the Spandam allegation now that I think about it.