Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
Shiryuu is the strongest subordinate but not the vice captain. The vice captain isn't always the second strongest.
Cinera
Cinera
The second strongest doesn't become the vice captain (see Shiryuu), it's more that Oda often makes the vice captain second strongest.
HA001
HA001
Bb has set up like wb with division commanders
And wbs strongest subordinate oden was also second division commander like shiryu.
Cinera
Cinera
How long did Oden sail with WB? Marco was the top ranking subordinate for much longer, and he was #1.
HA001
HA001
And technically his point is right.
The only vcs weve seen are ray benn and killer off the top of my head. And they are all the second strongest.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Yes I can see Lafitte as third strongest at best but he is not even touching Shiryu honestly, no one can
HA001
HA001
Pretty sure oda already said that the division's arent on rank. Besides there was a 1st division commander when marco was a rookie who was weaker than oden.
Cinera
Cinera
He said the second strongest is the VC, that isn't true in Shiryuu's case. The VCs we've seen have been the second strongest, but not all second strongest were VCs and not all top ranking subordinates were second strongest.
Cinera
Cinera
One could hold the position that the SHs don't have a VC.
Cinera
Cinera
@HA001 perhaps that commander was simply trusted more than Oden. I'm not disagreeing that Oden was WB'S strongest, I'm disagreeing that the strongest subordinate is necessarily the top ranking subordinate.
HA001
HA001
No bb doesnt have a vice captain.
Not all crews set up like that
Roger shanks have vice captains
Wb bb have division commanders
Meme has sweet commanders
Kaido has allstars

Luffys crew will match up to shanks And Rogers and zoro will be the vice captain.
Cinera
Cinera
Lafitte is the Chief of Staff, and so he outranks Shiryuu.
HA001
HA001
Pretty sure that just means strategist (another reason for him to fight sanji) and hes the 5th division commander.
HA001
HA001
Lafitte that is.
Cinera
Cinera
BB doesn't have a Vice Captain, but Chief of Staff is Sabo's rank and he is the second in command. So Lafitte does outrank the other BB pirates.
HA001
HA001
Was kuma not the number 2 before he did what he did.