Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
Jimbe vs Sasaki is where it's at. :akaman:
Garp the Fist
Garp the Fist
Pfft, Jinbei's not being wasted on the failure Fishman who can't make Calamity. Jack's his foe.
Dark Admiral
Dark Admiral
Jack has his date with dukes. Sasaki is the best match for Jimbie. Jimbie wouldn’t even exert his full power to show his worth.
Garp the Fist
Garp the Fist
Bugger the Minks. They had their chance and got brutalised. They can play backup or get revenge on the Number that caught them twenty years ago, Jack's for my man Jinbei to have a brutal full power fight with.

I really am not buying the F6 hype at all. Interesting seeming characters, yes, opponents worthy of ZSJ, no.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Jinbe vs Jack is the ultimate fishmen battle genius Oda has in store for us~
Cinera
Cinera
@Garp the Fist I expect the top fighters of the alliance to crush the F6. Who's Who, Sasaki and X-Drake would probably have bounties North of 500 million, and Who's Who in particular may have a bounty of around 800 million. I don't see Brook taking on such an opponent. Killer or Denjiro? Yeah, Brook? Nah.
Cinera
Cinera
Even in Enies Lobby (which is not really analogous due to the massive alliance at play here), the opponents the weaker SHs defeated were much weaker than the ones the M3 beat. That doesn't really appear to be the case for Who's Who/Sasaki vs Jack.
Cinera
Cinera
Queen seems closer to King than to Jack.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I always supported the idea of YC1.5 Queen but many called me mad
Dark Admiral
Dark Admiral
King and Queen are parallels to Z and S. it was obvious since their introduction. They don’t act like they’re under of the others.