Worstgen

Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Aside from that, I realized another problem with Sabo fighting Akainu too. It would be BS to introduce Sabo, portraying him to be Ace 2.0 and all, only have him to be killed again just like Ace.
Trafalgar_D_Law
Trafalgar_D_Law
Sabo going to put paws on akainu. Oda didn't bring him back from the dead, & give him aces df for nothing.
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Sabo will die and Trafodder Law will sacrifice himself to perform that surgery to Sabo. Then Sabo will fight Akainu again and dies again.
Good riddance for 2 fodder characters.
King7
King7
I used to think Akainu fighting Sabo was 50/50 , the other candidate being Luffy , but i realized there are 2 big problems with it now
King7
King7
I think Sabo fighting Akainu isn't bad , as i think Sabo will surpass Dragon with that , so i'll put Akainu = Dragon , which isn't bad at all
King7
King7
Anyway , the 1st problem :
Sabo will have to come to Marine HQ to fight Akainu , and in Marine HQ it's not just the home of Akainu

2nd . From Dressrosa until war vs Marines ( after Elbaf i think ) it'll not be 1 year
King7
King7
And Sabo won't defeat Akainu without Awakening ( which is potentially Blue Fire ) , but the problem with him getting Awakening , is that if he were to get it it'll be less than a year from he ate Mera2 in Dressrosa until after Elbaf
King7
King7
That will be nonsense . Even Luffy and Teach ( as far as we know ) haven't get their Awakenings after 2 or more years eating their Devil Fruits

I doubt top tiers , past and current , got their Awakenings in less than a year as well