Worstgen

HA001
HA001
Don't know about kizarus fate but the navy will take the seraphim and maybe even kill vegapunk.
Vegapunk is too op for either side better for the story if he dies
Xione
Xione
I also think it's going to be similar to G4 vs Doffy, then he gets put in check when going against Cracker. So he flexes the G5 against Kaido, but gets put in check by Borsalino.

I can see the whole "hyping up the new era Yonko" perspective too...But... I just don't think that's the case, it's more generation focused than it is "Yonko" focused.
straightforward
straightforward
do you think kidd is coming back/getting redemption feats?
Xione
Xione
@HA001 OF THE RAIN I agree. Though I think that girl VP will probably survive somehow, since Mother Flame will be a crucial role. The shocking incident that's gonna be reported for sure is gonna be the death of Dr. Vegapunk, since Oda went out of his way to establish how much beloved he is by the world with all the houses in the world having electricity thanks to him or what have you.
Xione
Xione
@straightforward Yes I think Kidd is coming back and will still have a fight against Luffy in way or another. Whether it's a major fight or not is a different situation, but def. a solid fight can be expected from the two.
Xione
Xione
@HA001 OF THE RAIN Now what'd really make the news "shocking" is if Morgans has the balls to report that the World Government killed Vegapunk, instead of strawhat luffy. Now if that's the news that gets reported you already know the world is getting shook like no other.
straightforward
straightforward
why would he fight luffy, though? he hates shanks and the CDs much more...
HA001
HA001
Yup. For me him staying on any side becomes a plot on future problems that oda won't use him to fix. The man's power and brain is broken.
Oda made it clear from the offpanelling the seraphim ain't being touched
The strawhats are almost ready to go as well so I don't see how luffy is gonna beat kizaru so quick.
Maybe we really come full circle and kuma somehow ends up getting them away.