Worstgen

Toby D. Dog
Toby D. Dog
@Makima de Sade that was annoying, but no it's not because of the vax stuff.

I've just never liked him, his attitude rubs me the wrong way.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE lmao. But that's wrong. Jokic didn't play for the national team this tourney. We could have deffo used him. But he bitched out ngl. Still proud of the boys, but we could and should have won. The refs did us in, but we also made some mistakes at the end and got unlucky. Tho tbf, Jokic wasn't playing, and our other experienced players also skipped as well as our starting PG. The team that played was
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
very young with some players that straight up made their debut at this tourney. Still the silver medal is great and better than what 99 percent of us predicted before the tourney.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
@Toby D. Dog fair. I feel the same way towards Roger lol. I respect his play and stuff, but his attitude was always repulsive to me.
Akai2
Akai2
Just for the record, has nothing to do with Vax shit lol

Could care less about that, just never found his style as elegant as Federer's. So it's more that I'm not a fan of his style that him personally.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
@Akai2 lmao. That's like the cope argument Roger fans use for him being better. His play was prettier, more elegant and so on lol. Cuz Nole has all the numbers. Not saying you're using it btw, just that it reminded me of it.

For what's it worth, I also think Roger plays more elegantly. Novak is like a machine, like playing against a wall.
Toby D. Dog
Toby D. Dog
@Makima de Sade I like Roger a lot, but as I grew up I came to be more of a Nadal fan.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
I grew up with nadal and roger and novak ruined that . will never forgive him
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
@Toby D. Dog Nadal is great too. Prolly my 3rd fave player. Nole number 1, Delpo number 2 and then most likely Nadal. I also like some other players like Monfils lol, the man puts on a show every single time and just doesn't care.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Akai2
Akai2
My cousin started playing tennis and wanted someone to practice with, so he roped me in. For like 6 months we would study Federer film and try to replicate it. Was just in awe of how effortless he moved on the court. So that's why I became a fan really. But can't deny Novak is GOAT.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
got delpo in my top three as well
injuries ruined a potential great
Akai2
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
@Akai2 I also played tennis when younger, but the hype about tennis hit here when Ana and Jelena were number 1 and number 2 in the world at the same time and would exchange places like every week lmao, and then Djokovic started winning GS. Everyone started playing tennis then lmao.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE yeah Delpo was great and could have been even better. Injuries ruined his standing.
AL sama
AL sama
meh cry light
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Cope lil Al.
AL sama
AL sama
the fact that you still bring up roger says it all
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
It says that he can't do it. He's not HIM. Just a nameless fish. A bit more livelier than the others.
AL sama
AL sama
living rent free is nice
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
You should charge Nole rent then :)