Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
It's still possible that Urouge is stronger, but beating Snack isn't a clear show of superiority.
Cinera
Cinera
I could see Drake being the strongest Tobi Roppo, but that requires him to be currently hiding his abilities (while plausible, we haven't really seen strong evidence for that).
Cinera
Cinera
So I wouldn't say Drake is clearly above them either.
ShinmenTakezo
ShinmenTakezo
We have not seen anything from Snack, only that he was strong enough to be considered a SC, that´s already enough.
Cinera
Cinera
His bounty is still lower than Perospero. Excluding extenuating circumstances, intracrew bounty rankings have represented intracrew combat ability rankings.
Cinera
Cinera
Snack's feats of getting stalled by Judge and defeated by a Urouge who had enough strength to fight Cracker and retreat makes me think the gap between them is pretty large.
Cinera
Cinera
Who's Who giving Jack a high difficulty fight or so seems plausible to me, so I expect him to be significantly above Snack.
ShinmenTakezo
ShinmenTakezo
Sabo´s bounty is also below Perospero, does it mean he is weaker? Pero had nearly twice the time to get a bounty increase (i do not count until age 10), only has 100 million higher. We have no idea what happened with Cracker and Urouge, where they were, whether they had a device to escape and so forth.
ShinmenTakezo
ShinmenTakezo
And no idea why getting stalled by Judge is suddenly a bad thing, Judge was crushing Sanji pretty easily while trying not to hurt him too much.
Judge was a low high tier himself, otherwise the hype around Germa does not make much sense anyway, and why Big Mom would enter into a marriage with them, or rather wanting their power.
Cinera
Cinera
@ShinmenTakezo I said intra crew bounties. I don't think Jack is on Katakuri's level or Queen substantially stronger. But if two fighters are in the same crew, then the one with the higer bounty is probably stronger.
Cinera
Cinera
I didn't consider the age argument before, and it may have applied to Ace vs other WB Pirates commanders and Sabo vs the revolutionary commanders, so I guess I can see it.
Cinera
Cinera
He got stalled by Judge with backup though. I guess Judge didn't really impress me at all that arc. He punked on Sanji, but so did a mid tier like Vergo.
Cinera
Cinera
Dressrosa Law and Dressrosa Santoryu Zoro seem like low high tiers, and I can't imagine Judge putting up any sort of fight against either of them.
Cinera
Cinera
Both of them did mid diff mid tiers like Vergo and Pica, and Sanji appeared inferior to said Vergo.
Cinera
Cinera
Snack being on DR Law/DR Santoryu Zoro's level is just a very hard pill to swallow.
ShinmenTakezo
ShinmenTakezo
They are low-mid high tier/ Y3C. Judge only got hurt by a Yonkou attack, otherwise nothing, and dealt with Sanji as easy as the other two their opponents, while Sanji would be high diff for Vergo.
ShinmenTakezo
ShinmenTakezo
You also ignore that Law is a finisher machine, meaning against some characters, he looks very good (Jack, Cracker for example, who are on his level) but against others, he looks really bad (Zoro for example would mid diff him)
Judging by levels only when we know the abilities in detail never makes sense, the levels are just a culmination of their abilities and attributes, not the decisive factor of a fight in itself
Cinera
Cinera
Fair enough, I think both those versions of Zoro and Law could beat Cracker.
ShinmenTakezo
ShinmenTakezo
For Law it would be a much easier fight, unless you want to argue Cracker´s haki would be enough, which nothing suggests that. In turn Zoro would also fare better against DD for example, against whom Law was pretty much low diffed, and only landed hits when DD was distracted by memories of the past. They have different skill sets, but those skill sets put them roughly at the same level.
ShinmenTakezo
ShinmenTakezo
If Law had the physical attributes of Zoro with his ability, it would easily put him in Y1C territory even without advanced Haki forms.