Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
Regarding Killer and Casual Denjiro, the 2 sword Zoro that they faced wasn't using haki (I've mentioned that I think it's a massive AP boost) for mosr of the fight with Killer, and for the entirety of the fight with Denjiro.
Cinera
Cinera
3 sword Zoro is also above 2 sword Zoro. He oneshot Killer the moment he could improvise a third sword. This is consistent with preskip where the cat brothers could harass him when he was lacking his third sword, but the moment he got it back he ended them.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Neither were they though as far as we know. Killer lost his weapon and Zoro gained a 3rd, id say that was the bigger factor to him landing a blow than using haki.
Cinera
Cinera
I am not sure why a third sword makes so large a difference in Zoro's CQC ability, but it does. The vast majority of his strongest attacks all require 3 swords, and (excluding his Iaijutsu), all his best feats have been using 3 sword attacks.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Him landing a blow had just as much to do if not more to do with Killer losing a weapon though. It was 2 birds with one stone.
Cinera
Cinera
Denjiro was superior to 2 sword Zoro, but Denjiro should be comparable to Jack, so he should be superior to Doffy in CQC as well.
Cinera
Cinera
I guess, I think that even if Killer had maintained his weapon if Zoro started out with 3 swords he would have disposed of Killer quickly. I can't deny that Killer lost a weapon, but it seemed the change was much more: "Zoro gained a weapon" than "Killer lost a weapon".
Cinera
Cinera
It's not as if they clashed beyond that point. Zoro could simply use his familiar skillset again, and his most basic Santoryu move did Killer in.
Cinera
Cinera
Shusui is also his strongest sword (a black blade so very high durability, but also a substantial AP boost. Zoro stated that it had a high attack power, and the slashes it generated swallowed up the slashes of his other swords).
Cinera
Cinera
If Doflamingo is faster than Zoro, then he can harass him and keep him from using any named moves and such, but I just don't see him shutting down Zoro as effectively as Law. Zoro should be substantially better in CQC than Law.
Cinera
Cinera
As for Doffy vs G2/G3 Luffy, that's also true but:
* Zoro's offensive prowess is miles above G3 let alone G2.
* Zoro's attacks are a lot more lethal. Doffy can't eat Zoro's attacks the way he ate G2's attacks.
* Zoro has an argument to >> attack speed than G2.
Cinera
Cinera
Hyouzou reacted to and blocked a G2 jet pistol. Roided up Hyouzou (who should be even faster) got mega blitzed by Zoro (Zoro bisected all his swords instantly without Hyouzou noticing).
Cinera
Cinera
Zoro blitzed Hody underwater (the fodder were amazed that he could move faster than a fishman underwater).
Cinera
Cinera
I think Zoro was substantially above G2/G3 Luffy. His offense was leagues above G3, and (in the only actual comparison of attack speed they've shown), his attack speed appeared above G2 Luffy.
Cinera
Cinera
So it's something like Zoro can land attacks faster than G2, hits much harder than G3, and his attacks are especially lethal on top.
Cinera
Cinera
I don't see a CQC engagement going well for Doflamingo.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Regarding the Hyozou feat, it was pretty far out, the further you are from an attack the easier it is to react to it. G2 really gives Luffy a massive boost in CQC in all areas. He is faster with a higher rate of attack. Zoro's speed comes in bursts when he is gearing up for an attack, I don't consider Luffy any slower. Overall Zoro holds the advantage since Luffy's options are more limited, he can't clash with Zoro.
Cinera
Cinera
I think that's a fair point. I guess I would revise my main point to:
Zoro can land attacks on Doffy, hits much harder than G3, and his attacks are especially lethal on top.
Cinera
Cinera
I still believe that some of Zoro's attacks (e.g. Shishi Sonson) should be significantly faster than G2 attacks, he can't really spam them though (he arguably does not need to as it's a finisher), and G2 is much more mobile and capable of spamming attacks.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Raw speed? I'd say no...Kaku was able to react to Shishi sonson, by using rankyaku in time. Lucci who is vastly superior to Kaku could hardly react to G2 attacks. A jet pistol should be faster. Issue is Luffy's hardest hitting attacks are G3, Zoro can generate those attacks and then some with much greater speed.