Worstgen

Garp the Fist
Garp the Fist
Yes. More so for Ussop than Robin- she was just battering an already beaten up fodder. With Ussop, it was a genuinely impressive sniping feat that helped to save Robin.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
It seemed to be more of Franky's fight. Really, it's Robin, Ussop, and Franky VS Spandam. After Luffy's epic beatdown on Lucci and narrowly escaping Buster Call, Robin deals the finishing blow against CP9's fodder chief.
Garp the Fist
Garp the Fist
No, I'd say it was Ussop's "fight."

It's the way it's presented. The chapter is called "Legend of a Hero." The hero being, obviously, Sogeking. It's the culmination of Ussop's character arc since Long Ring Island of him feeling useless to the crew, by showing his abilities as a sniper. His hit lands on Spandam at the time when he's a legitimate threat- Robin can't fight back, and he's despicably beating her
Garp the Fist
Garp the Fist
After Ussop's actions Spandam is no longer a threat, because Ussop also gives the keys that free Robin. Sure, Robin and Franky then beat him up, but that's more payback on a pathetic foe than the genuinely impressive sniping feat that Ussop had
Garp the Fist
Garp the Fist
And you've now actually got me thinking just how much a foil Spandam is for Ussop, and it's quite an interesting aspect of EL I've never thought about before. Both are the "normal", weak figures in their group, with a legacy from their fathers. Both are cowards and liars.