Worstgen

TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Flaws with Udon aside, Queen def is my favorite Yonkou Commander so far. Personality, intensity, some sense of loyalty/duty with how he dove back into the jaws of death to knock out Linlin. Plus, he's a biologist too, cooking up diseases as a hobby. I think I'll probably like King just as much when we get to see him.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
And lol, I'm not too worried about the Young Master's placement. IMO, he'll be above all YC2's and maybe some YC1s, depending on how Oda handles him Post-Break out. Could get the Crocodile treatment.
Veku
Veku
I'm sure everyone lost it at some point when things getting too hot, myself included.
By the way, based on what I've seen I gues, luckily we don't have to worry as much about censorship and threads being relatively easily closed anymore, thanks to Bogard and the mods, you included?
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Definitely don't try to censor too much. My metric for a VS thread is this;
Is the topic arguable? Yes, then it's good.
Is it one sided, but plenty of people think it's genuinely arguable? I'll keep it around.
Is it one sided, and people are not taking the topic seriously / unanimous in their decision? I close it.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Haven't closed more than a handful of threads though. I usually delete off topic posts if they get too far from the central theme. Or personal insults / banter when it's too toxic, but generally that's it.
Veku
Veku
Don't forget his humoristic side, that pretty unique so far for a Yc. The contracy to his strength and supposed intimidcy as Yc makes it ouright even better, on top of that I think his behavior is actually hilarious sometimes.

Post- break out sure, but currently? Only cause Oda had to off panel the greatness of Mingo's Awakening....
It would rpobably take quite a lot good feats of Queen to change my mind.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
That's right. It's also why I quite like Jack more. The fact we see him being called "Drag Down" makes it sound like he's always getting shit on. Dunno why, but I find that a little charming. Some depth to who he is, as opposed to Smoothie, Cracker or Dogturd. We just need some more on King and I'll happily say Calamities > Sweet Generals as characters
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
If Oda didn't nerf Doffy with GK, I'm certain we'd be seeing a lot more balanced threads against FM lol. Or if he decided to just use parasito instead of playing around for so long.
Veku
Veku
Ah I see. Though I have to admit that for me personally the Zoro fandom or a small part of it is decreasing my enjoyment, cause I believe they go to far sometimes and ruin threads to an extend by doing so. I mean I was used to huge wank- floads on Oj, but it has even been surpassed here lmao.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Plenty of Zoro fans helped us network the forum when it was first made, so we do owe'em a lot. But the large community and predisposition for banter sometimes goes too far. Def agree there. Especially if you get into a thread that's active with 4 or 5 of them.
Veku
Veku
I agree, thematically speaking, I prefer the phsyical brutes which they are anyway.
Cause Jack is the Sanji of the Beast pirates and you can spot quality characters ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Veku
Veku
Most likely yeah. For me as you probably know it's quite clear that Gk affected him to an notable extend.
Only thing Mingo lacks is haki mastery, tho you could argue about the importance of it, when Mingo is capable of using city sized Awakening, strong enough to compete with Boundman.
Also depends on what the other Yc1 are really capable off.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Are you a Sanji fan as well lmao? I might've forgotten that in the half year I've been off OJ.
Veku
Veku
Ah, I wasn't aware of that. I guess that's a dilemma then.
Makes more sense now to me at least.
I guess climax of Wano or better the fights will probably change that a bit, unless Zoro is going to outshine most people.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Tbh. In an open field or city environment, the case can be made that Doflamingo can outlast Katakuri's FS. After future sight is taken care of, Kata won't be able to readily get past Awakened attacks.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I think it's just a few Zoro fans (and a couple Sanji fans) that are really causing some annoyance. I think Shishio, Light, Stormy, Ha0, et cetera, are all fine most of the time. Cool guys. But some of the threads do go from potentially interesting to downplay fests.
Veku
Veku
I was at least lmao.
Not sure anymore.
Whole Cake and especially the Germa stuff and the worst of it, the fact Sanji used the rs made me care less for him and I'm not really hyped for his fight in Wano, even if it's going to be Queen as well. Tho I'll admit that is reunion with Zoro was one of the best scenes in years for me.
Veku
Veku
Comrade mentioned that often as well, Mingo's Aoe can perhaps really prolonge the fight long enough, tho I'm really interested in how both Awakening would interact with each other anyway, cause apparently Awakening user can even transform the material of other devil fruits into their element, as seen when Katakuri transformed the mirrorworld into mochi.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I've really enjoyed Sanji in Wano. I think his/Law's plotline for awhile was the best one. I just wish Oda explored more of Wano/Beast Pirates in the Second Act with that portion of the SH Alliance.

How strong is Page1? Stronger than Vergo, who is stronger than Oven/Daifuku?
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I think Awakening vs Awakening transformation will turn into a battle of Haki, which Mochi man wins IMO. Only if he's close by, Doffy has a much wider Awakening Range and can probably transform more per second and doesn't need to waste much Haki, whereas Dogturd has to spend Haki to overwhelm Doffy's, bringing Doffy's victory even closer.