Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I guessed :P
K
krogothwolf
My, what ever gave it away.
K
krogothwolf
Its very sad :( I was so hoping for a BofA in the playoffs this year.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
There's still European football to start soon :D which is > American football
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Hockey is easily one of the best sport out there in my opinion :D
K
krogothwolf
Not a fan of Futball to much, its alright but its not that great. Hockey isn't just one of it, it is the best! Coolest game on Ice :D
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Well Canada's landscapes are just so beautiful you can't think of anything else but to stick with its sports :P J/K
K
krogothwolf
Not like we can go anywhere with the national parks, the best parks, freaking closed lol. Also when you can look at mountains every day and see the snow capped top, you can't help but think of ice, then hockey.
KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
@Finalbeta The northern lights in person are simply breathtaking. I've several times went canoeing at the Nahanni river with my father and older brothers.
K
krogothwolf
True, I used to live in Fort Mac and they were beautiful there, and we visited NWT a few times and they were even more so. Thoguh when you play hockey outdoors in that even that reminds you of hockey :D lol
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
Luckily, things are still pretty quaint over on Yellowknife. My folks even told me to come back and stay over there t'ill things blow over. I can't wait.
K
krogothwolf
Yellowknife is a nice place ya know, and you get away from the crazies of the world.
H
Homelander
This is so canadian !! Play Igloo sticks .
K
krogothwolf
There's no ice! ITS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT ICE!
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Chilling on Ice >>> :D
K
krogothwolf
Its the cool thing to do.
Flower
Flower
And here I am missing the sun cuz it's rainy every day...