Worstgen

Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Awesome nakama, a re-read can prove refreshing :D
Greenbeard
Greenbeard
Skypiea is just legendary arc!! I like it a million times more after re reading it!! Mystery, History surrounding it, investigation, fights, arc setting and Eneru! All are so great!!
Greenbeard
Greenbeard
I have nearly finished 60% of Pre TS....Pre TS One piece is just different class!!
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
The Ark Maxim is such a beautiful ship!!
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Also for its features.. only ship capable of flying and flying so high too!! :P

Eneru is an amazing villain, I hope he will return
Greenbeard
Greenbeard
Water 7 is such a great arc!! The design of the city, the tension felt throughout the arc was fantastic. The crew nearly broke away in water seven. Luffy vs Usopp, initial attempt to capture Robin, Decision to buy a new ship and many other moments filled the arc with great tension and made it even more enjoyable
Greenbeard
Greenbeard
Enies Lobby is an arc I enjoyed for its fights. Train journey from Water 7 to Enies Lobby through Aqua Laguna, Sanji, Franky and Usopp's attempt to get Robin in puffing Tom gave this arc a great start!! All fights against CP9 were super as well xD(I'm talking like Franky now). I liked the fight between Zoro and Kaku, Sanji vs Jyabura and the legendary fight between Rob Lucci and Luffy!!!
Greenbeard
Greenbeard
All the fights helped SHs surpass their limits and grow. Oda's focus on the crew as opposed to side characters was really good during all these arcs upto now. Merry's funeral is still saddest moment for me in One Piece. For first time readers, Luffy vs Blueno ( reveal of Gear 2 would be one of the most hyped chapters)
Greenbeard
Greenbeard
Thriller Bark arc is not one of my favourite arcs in One Piece and still it is.. I didn't like the zombie setting and antogonists such as Absolam, Perona and Hogback disappointed me. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji getting defeated easily was kinda disappointing as well. My Favorite parts of TB is the fight between Oz and SH crew. Foreshadowing of Luffy's lack of strength by Moria. Zoro's sacrifice
Greenbeard
Greenbeard
And Sanji's attempt to sacrifice for Luffy and reveal about Ace's whereabouts at the end of the arc leading to Summit war Saga
Greenbeard
Greenbeard
Sanji's intelligence was such an under rated aspect of Pre TS One piece. Mr Prince, him interacting with crocodile in Little Garden, Sanji following Robin in Water Seven and boarding puffing Tom, Sanji closing the gates of Justice helping SHs to escape Buster Call, Sanji telling Usopp to snipe from the top of tower of Justice to save Robin were some of the most important moments for the crew!!