Worstgen

God Buggy
God Buggy
His abilities seem more extreme outright than the ones of those guys.

Man, some new gen folks are truly fucking terrifying lmao.
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
I never took the statements regarding Qin6/3GH/Wei6 literally.
Gaimou for example made rumors about Renpa and Ouki just to lift his status, when in reality they just found him unworthy of a duel

So if someone like Gaimou can't even beat these guys in a duel, imagine how they'd manhandle him in an army battle
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Comparing guys like Earl Shi, Kyou or Oukutsu to the likes of Hakuki Renpa Riboku or Ousen is borderline blasphemy imo
God Buggy
God Buggy
Yeah I'm definitely not talking about Earl Shi or Gaimou or Oukotsu lol.

But Shouheikun...he is something else. He is a monster.
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
When it comes to being a complete general in that regard, I think SHK ranks as 3rd after Renpa and Ouki
This is precisely why I have Renpa as the goat of generals, man can perform at the highest level in every single aspect that makes a general great
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
He is the commander in chief of Qin for a reason, his sheer versatility is arguably the best in the whole manga. If he were an active General right now he would definitely be hanging with Ousen and Moubu in terms of ability.
Dark Admiral
Dark Admiral
As an active General he would just be under Ousen in terms of Qin 6.
For me Ousen>Tou=SHK>YTW>Moubu currently.
He clears the Fire Dragons though. He ain’t beating Riboku in an all out war, he’s been outsmarted in every turn by him.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@Dark Admiral to be fair Shouheikun would role Riboku like a joint martially. So yes strategically Riboku > Shouheikun but Riboku has no martial answers to SHK aside from Shibashou and Houken

My Qin 6 ranking is Moubu > Ousen > Shouheikun > Tou > Yotanwa ~ Kanki
FutureWarrior123
FutureWarrior123
I think if we saw Shouheikun’s tactics more extensively on active duty, we would easily place him among the likes of Ousen/Riboku.

I remember reading a thread on Reddit analyzing his decision making during the coalition war, which is nothing short of genius stuff.
God Buggy
God Buggy
Honestly yeah if Shouheikun personally led his own army like an actual general, the prospect of facing him in battle would be to as terrifying as facing Riboku or Ousen, to his foes.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I see Shouheikun as like Tou/Ouki/Renpa in the sense that he has zero weaknesses and is excellent in just about every situation. He can match the best tacticians in the verse and has martial power rivaling the goats.
Shanks
Shanks
SHK would be a freaking monster if would be active on the field. He's a genius who get praised from old bones like Saitaku to get compared with Ouki is already a massive achievement for him.