Worstgen

DonWick
DonWick
No apology needed most people here misjudge me I understand why. You’re exactly right about my sentiments. I love Luffy and Zoro but the wankers are ridiculous with Zoro. Believe it or not pre ts I was a Sanji fan just as much as I am a Zoro or Luffy fan.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Shishio actually said the same thing

Its sad oda turned fans against him post ts
grey matter
grey matter
Funnily enough, pre TS Sanji was probably my most fav SH, I liked him more than Zoro also.

Loda then went way overboard with the perv gags and completely removed aspects than made me a fan to begin with (the detective shenanigans in Alabasta/W7/EL etc). Still my 2nd or 3rd fav in SHs, but the energy was never the same
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
I also liked pre TS Sanji. How I wish Jinbe never joined the crew because now he is ruining the Monster Trio dynamics we have had since years ago!! @Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@Topi Jerami personally, i dont mind jjnbe. I dint see him as a threat in the skightest. I still view sanji as stronger
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Embers Kaios Obviously Jinbe mid diffed Drake's equal who was effortlessly destroyed by Queen. Yet the same guy overwhelmingly lost to exo + IJ Sanji. Sanji is obviously stronger than Jinbe.
DonWick
DonWick
@Embers Kaios I didn’t no Shishio used to be a Sanji fan. I’m always curious about what made Oda think it was a good idea to just abuse Sanji’s character post ts. But I will say that I’m happy with the buffs Sanji is getting now.

@grey matter I agree he even turned Sanji’s 2 year training into a gag. Which was ridiculous.

@Sentinel I like Jinbei Indont think he messed the monster trio up Sanjis still stronger.
grey matter
grey matter
Yeah, Oda is never going to change the monster trio dynamics. What he did with Jinbe however, was add another dynamic - the 3 YC dynamics.
Implications of this likely is that, just as how Zoro gets portrayed with both Luffy and Sanji. Sanji will now be portrayed with both Zoro and Jinbe (while earlier it was just with Zoro basically). We have been seeing this lately as well, with the frequent Sanji/Jinbe pairups.