Worstgen

FutureWarrior123
FutureWarrior123
God Buggy
God Buggy
Nah bro Akou is a beast, he clearly demonstrated to be up there with Bananji and Gyou’Un. The ultra fired up Bananji that we saw at one point at Shukai (like he was in the North) might be stronger than either but Akou is right up there.

Current Ouhon is stronger than all three.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Gakushou is strong as hell and Fuuon has skill. For Akou to get triple teamed by them and Futei and still not die is a great feat. Yeah I’d put him up there with Bananji and Gyou’Un still.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Akou is a great and decent general but yes him being put in that state by GKS and Fuuon alone was not the greatest hype for him. He was holding it down still though.

Honestly Gakushou seems strong af. Remember Jyoukaryuu managed to have an equal clash with Shin before.

Seika is just built different.

Akou, Bananji and rusty Gyou'Un are in the same tier still.
God Buggy
God Buggy
We are really thirsting for spoilers😂
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Why yall downplaying Akou lol? I would think Gakushou alone probably gives Akou a hard fight, and y’all are telling me Akou looked bad for holding of Gakushou and two other martial commanders? Lol
FutureWarrior123
FutureWarrior123
Maybe it's cause Gakushou is supposed to be the strategical general unlike Jyoukaryuu, which skewed my perception of him a bit.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Look at him: same height as Kansaro and Jiaga, same height as Bananji and Jyoukaryuu. He’s definitely not some strategist but is surely a great warrior himself.

https://i.imgur.com/EsL3OQw.jpg
God Buggy
God Buggy
Gakushou did employ a drill formation to counter Mouten's own drill formation, with Riboku praising his fierceness. In this battle, we'll see.
FutureWarrior123
FutureWarrior123
To my surprise Futei can still apparently put up a fight against Shin so I guess it's not that crazy.