Natalija
Natalija
We already talked about this! May 7th, on my profile below v :D
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@Natalija I'm also an engineering student. Automation and Robotics here
Cinera
Cinera
Environmental engineer, I remember now. I blame tiredness.
Natalija
Natalija
@Cinera Hehehe it's okay, but you are too young to be forgetful, I worry!
@Finalbeta Cool! Bachelor? Automation is now of course very popular in my field.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@Natalija I'm taking on the Automation degree then I will complete my studies with 2 years in Robotics:D I hope to become a Researcher but I woudn't mind working as classic engineer
Natalija
Natalija
Sounds ace! You can't fail with going in the direction of technology in terms of potential tbh. If I could go back in time, I would slap myself into that. Hehehe a researcher, huh? It's not as glamorous as it sounds! But of course I will be rooting for you, Swordboi :)
Cinera
Cinera
Natalija
Natalija
I'm 29!
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@Natalija I would like to contribute in the technological progress of building sentient robots :D I don't find it an utopia despite it's still scientifically debatable
Natalija
Natalija
:O wow, aiming for Terminator scenario. Why do you want them to be sentient?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Because I would like to know if it's possible for a machine to have a functioning brain like the human brain and even augmented :D
Natalija
Natalija
Hahaha cute
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I feel like ways to avoid the Terminator apocalypse are possible, like inserting a chip to shut them off if needed ;P

But you never know for sure because they could debug the chip if out of control

So controlling them properly would be essential
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
That's why we should probably enforce our bodies as well at that point or we could be subdued anytime ;D
Natalija
Natalija
I kid about it, but that scenario is entirely possible if machines get out of hand
HAHAHA my theory is we will have chips in ourselves before long, and a projector to make a self-screen :D
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I think humans are destined to replace their organs with robotic parts before a singularity happens. :P because we know that time is not that far
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
We are going to become many Franky hooray!
Natalija
Natalija
Sssssssssssssuper ~ I bloody hope not :D
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Imagine what happened if we replaced our hearts with robotic hearts. Would the concept of love still be the same? The truth is it was wrong beforehand :P