Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Have you heard the theories of Pontiff Sullyvahn’s connection to Allfather Lloyd? Sullyvahn theories are just amazing lol
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
No, but I'm interested lol
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Oh man. Go down the Sullyvahn rabbit hole when you can lmfao. He is one of FROM’s goated characters.

Basically the theory is that the Great Sword of Judgment (the purple one in Sullyvahn’s right hand) was actually Lloyd’s Sword of Law that he wielded prior to DS1.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
If true it would represent Sullyvahn being essentially the second Allfather Lloyd in the Dark Souls world as the head of the Way of White. And it fits perfectly as Sullyvahn is almost the opposite of Lloyd in every way lol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Lloyd spent his life propagandizing his family and building them up as Gods, Sullyvahn spent his life spitting on Gwyn and his children and destroying their image lol.

I assume you also know that Sullyvahn is from the PW of Ariandel and we actually meet his mother in that DLC? And that Sullyvahn is 99% likely to be the head of the Lothric scholars who secretly planted the seeds of rebellion into Prince Lothric?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
(Former head of the Lothric scholars) I meant to say. Now he has left that position to head the Way of White lol.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Very interesting

I'm aware that we see his tree mom in the c.

Does that imply he killed Allfather Lloyd? Maybe he fed him to Aldritch?

I thought the community consensus was that the scholar was Aldia?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Lloyd was allegedly dead before DS1 and Sulyvahn didn’t come around until DS3 so I doubt they ever knew each other.

Aldia being the scholar was always a baseless theory imo, it only exists because Aldia is also a scholar lol. Sulyvahn being the head scholar is based on this statue on the High Wall of Lothric which is allegedly depicting a young Sulyvahn
https://i.imgur.com/LDSIaXq.jpg
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Based on it bearing what appears to be his Profaned Greatsword. It depicts a human face while Sulyvahn is a tree, but changing one’s appearance is an easy task for a sorcerer like Sulyvahn.

If this theory is true, Sulyvahn went from a persecuted tree child banished to the painting, to literally hijacking the most powerful religion in history, usurping the rule of one of the three strongest kingdoms ever,
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
And ultimately directly contributing to if not masterminding the end of all time in Dark Souls lol. And doing so while literally nobody suspected him of evil since he was never chased out of Lothric or Irithyl for conspiring against everything lmfao