Worstgen

ZenZu
ZenZu
@Veku Tier maker is actually much better, but I quit 10 mins in lmao. I hate placing characters like Law, Zoro, Sanji since we're in a transition period I know they're bound to surpass some commanders but it wont be without plot so I hate gifting them that rn. You forgot Kizaru btw just for future reference if u want to use that template.
Veku
Veku
Added him right now.
I can relate, though that's exactly why it's intresting to see people's lists.
Of course you could simply leave them out, but I guess that's not really a option for you?
ZenZu
ZenZu
Since y'all were so curious. I slapped together 50 characters pre Wano form. Still not confident in this as far as exact placements go, what I really aim for is proper grouping, stopped caring near the end. Top tier standings don't mean anything to me aside from the #1 spot (and even that Teach can easily go there), all of em are too closely knit.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Veku
Veku
Speaking of pre- Wano, overall it looks fair too me.
I'm wondering though why you placed Rayleigh above Garp and Sengoku?
And why is Vista placed so low in comparision to the other Yc3, even so low that you give Zoro and Law the benefit of the doub't over him?
Also good to see that someone is giving Magellan the deserved respect lol.
Veku
Veku
Nothing lmao, I forgot to add Jinbei as well...Done now.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Rayleigh being above Sengoku was an easy decision for me given their respective performances against Kizaru and MF Teach. Garp was a tougher decision to make since his portrayal from the past is above, but in the current seems like he lost a lot of steam. Teach was openly mocking the two of them, apparently took both Sengoku and Garp on, and left the former looking like a mummy post war.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Meanwhile Rayleigh, had someone on the level of someone Teach ran away from, so frustrated he took out his anger on a bunch of fodders afterwards, Kizaru who is usually so calm.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Vista is that low because I'm not even convinced he's stronger than Ace definitively. I have a hard time giving him the benefit of the doubt against Law and Zoro. Whitebeard's crew past Marco and Jozu is hard to rank, and Vista is hardly if ever grouped alongside those two, seems to be a considerable gap between Jozu and Vista, I don't feel he's earned separation from Law or Zoro.
ZenZu
ZenZu
If you look at the group I placed Vista in, is he really that misplaced? Law, Zoro, Kuma, Urouge, Drake etc. theyre all characters who can take out characters like Snack, and I placed Vista above some of them lol. Maybe that tier shouldnt exist and I should just group this lot with the one above? But id rather not crowd the group above, I want to make a distinction between "G4 level" fighters and below.
Cinera
Cinera
I think it's a solid list. Especially for Pre Wano Strawhats.
Cinera
Cinera
I'd argue that Zoro should be higher as we know he hasn't deployed his Enies Lobby power up (which should have undergone substantial improvement like Luffy's G2/G3 and Sanji's DJ).
Cinera
Cinera
Asura was a big enough deal to take Zoro from getting high diffed by Kaku to shitting on his strongest attack and essentially oneshotting him (I think it's presence should let Zoro jump a level IMO), but I wouldn't blame folks who don't find that argument convincing.
Cinera
Cinera
@Veku I never saw your list either.
:attachpol:
Veku
Veku
Rayleigh may have displayed the better feats, but if I remember correctly, it was S and G vs the Bb pirates, including the level 6 prisoners and Shiryu, also it may have not been directly said, but I think Garp was demoralized and devasted at that point due to Ace's death...
ZenZu
ZenZu
Fair enough, but I'm not high on Garp. Even going back to his prime when he trained and still had a power struggle against a 500 mil Chinjao. Granted he took Chinjao on Chinjaos terms completely, but meh. Something is off about Garp and his hype. He's more of a myth than anything from current showings.
Veku
Veku
Then to me it's odd that Rayleigh who has been inferior to both S and G, or Garp at the very least, when all have been in their prime, is now ne strongest of the bunch, even though alle he has done is gambling and drinking for the past 20 years, while mainly G ( I assume S less due to his position) has still been a active marine soldier.
Veku
Veku
Just my two cents....Not gonna go deeper into, since debating here is really a pain in the ass due to the limitations lmao, so I'd leave it like that.
ZenZu
ZenZu
That's the thing, I'm not even convinced they're above him in their primes. Although the latest flashback didn't do that standing any justice. Rayleigh looked like an afterthought, and Garp just received Rox hype.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Sengoku gets no benefit from me though. Garp has legitimate excuses, Old Sengoku is highly unimpressive both in hype and feats.