Worstgen

EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Also Jon Jones unapologetically ducking Tom Aspinall lmfao
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Jon probably dodged Stipe too lmao, that injury looks weird as fuck
How do you tear your pec grappling lmfaoo
Jones probably retires as the goat now, he’ll be 37 and out of shape by the time he recovers, probably can fight at full strength in 2 years. Not gonna risk it imo
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
It's weird, I was hyped AF for Jon Jones and thought Ngannou was a fraud.
Now I'm hyped for Ngannou and think Jones is a fraud lol
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Jones would murder Ngannou, he can’t wrestle for shit. Fury is defo a fraud tho lol
Jones is definitely the goat, jumping into the heavyweight division at 36 is no joke which is why he’s kinda excused lol
He still claimed the title and rather easily
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Bro Jones fought Cyril Gane, the one top heavyweight with NO wrestling background, might be ducking a 4 year out of prime Stipe, and ducking the interim champ Tom Aspinall openly.
Meanwhile Ngannou got robbed against Fury and is about to make 20 million fighting Joshua in March.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Ngannou is showing all signs of being HIM while Jones is looking like a protected hype job.
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Man Jones murdered Cormier, twice
Never lost a single match
He has 15 title wins 💀
Man is borderline fiction
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Boxing ain’t no sport to hype someone up, staged garbage at the end of the day
More predictable than WWE literally
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Everyone with eyes knows Jones lost to Dominick Reyes, a trash fighter.
Bro was carried by PEDs 2/3s of his carrier.
DC is Middleweight thats obese
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Jones is a hype job just like Fury, the boxing comparison is perfect.
Anytime you say to yourself "man is borderline fiction" it's usually cuz is they are
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Reyes was legendary that night, this doesnt take away from Jones legacy
Everyone on PEDs man (besides DC)
DC’s accomplishments are unquestionable too, and Jones did beat the shit out of him lol
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
You just hate the guy don’t you, the Shanks of UFC
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Nah bro, Jones is just overrated as hell
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
calling someone the "Shanks of anything" is insane glazing too wtf
Rukusho
Rukusho
Ya'll acting like Strickland did anything Izzy wasn't decent in the fight I admit. Izzy top of his game Strickland isn't touching him. @SakazOuki
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Massive cope, Izzy and Whitaker were both massively overrated. Maybe if Izzy fights Strickland he can get lucky once like with Pereira
Rukusho
Rukusho
Jon Jones is literally the BEST UFC fighting of all time #1 only person I can see in their prime go to toe is possibly GSP, DC is overrate as all hell @SakazOuki @EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Jones lost to Dominick Reyes and is overrated. W on the DC take tho
Rukusho
Rukusho
Whittaker overrated as hell. Izzy is really up there though. No-shot Strickland does what he does again against Izzy in a rematch. You think the Pereira match was a FLUKE?
Rukusho
Rukusho
LMFAO I forgot about Dominick Reyes as a JJ fan I erased that from my memory, I legit thought he lost, I'm not arguing with the judges though.