Worstgen

AZA
AZA
Yeah FT debates got old. I couldn't be bothered to go back and forth with Wowfan for 6 pages just for him to ignore everything.

And yeah, I see the discussion can be fun, but any thread with Zoro or Mihawk gets ruined real FAST!
suzaku
suzaku
wowfan really is something else
suzaku
suzaku
dude argues for no reason with no direction
AZA
AZA
Every time I'd engage with him, I did so in the hopes he'd gotten smarter, he always fails me.
suzaku
suzaku
there is a reason he barely has 1k+ likes and hehas been there since 2016
suzaku
suzaku
@grey matter probably lost hair arguing with erza fanboys lmao
grey matter
grey matter
@suzaku I kinda guessed it from your username, but wanted to confirm lol. But yeah, FT is too trash for me to waste time/energy arguing with agenda bois at this point. Way too much simping there going on as well, dudes' brains are fried by both agenda and simping.
Was fun tho, when there was at least some semblance of tiny logic in FT, but with all consistency thrown out of the window, nothing to discuss there now
grey matter
grey matter
And yes, Erza/Eileen tards are the worst
suzaku
suzaku
i still have to settle my score with all erza simps
grey matter
grey matter
@AZA
Yeah, it's really annoying when all powerscaling here boil down to pro/anti Zoro agenda at this point. The Yonko/admiral wars was pretty fun tho, but at this point it's pretty dead aside from BM being the only blemish amongst Yonkos. Don't see the admiral bros anyone, and they were amongst the most entertaining dudes here.
And yea, WoWfan is still as biased as ever.
suzaku
suzaku
@AZA did you ever argue with sharkai?
suzaku
suzaku
mehn oda did BM dirty, yonko r stronger imo. not really a zoro fan but he seems stronger than sanji in my view
suzaku
suzaku
i really do not take sanji serious, he was not even on the rooftop
AZA
AZA
Yes, I did argue with Shakrai. Him along with Kennedyfake and Wowfan were the monster trio of yapping your opponent into submission.
AZA
AZA
Grey, the admiral stans will come back when one of them does something cool. I was thinking it would be Kizaru, but at this point I doubt he'll directly confront Saturn or Luffy again.
AZA
AZA
Nah, I'll join it later.
suzaku
suzaku
No it's a picture you gotta check it out, it's not a discord server
grey matter
grey matter
@suzaku Yonko on average are stronger, but BM isn't stronger than all admirals. I can see her winning against new admirals, but she isn't beating any old admirals given her feats. And anyway, Zoro vs Sanji isn't even a debate at the this point, the same way Luffy vs Zoro currently isn't. Maybe things will change in future tho
grey matter
grey matter
@AZA Honestly, I've given upon any admiral bar Akainu at this point. Oda himself wanked up Akainu in the past, so I think there is some respect there. As for Kizaru, him turning on Saturn is increasingly becoming likely, given Nika dance and him getting more insight into Bonney/Kuma backstory, how depraved Saturn is, etc.